The Student Room Group

RCA 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Congratulations to y'all! I just asked them if there would be an extra mail in case one would qualify for scholarship. Waiting for an anser now.
Reply 81
I think if we were to get a scholarship it will come with our offer package email
Reply 82
Original post by Holabovtt
I think if we were to get a scholarship it will come with our offer package email

yes, if you got a merit based scholarship it is in the acceptance email. The other scholarships you have to apply for in April.
Original post by tepperr
yes, if you got a merit based scholarship it is in the acceptance email. The other scholarships you have to apply for in April.

But the emails say nothing about the merit based scholarship. I mean not even that I didn't get it or something
Reply 84
I asked the admissions about the deposit if you are looking for a scholarship and they just said “fill the form on the offer pack” Does anyone know which one they are referring to? I have replied asking but thought it was worth asking here too!
Yes so you have to go the application portal and there you will see the option to accept or decline the offer. Then after accepting you will get a confirmation email and you will find a form of stuff that you have to upload for the completion of the contract and acceptance. I also asked about the deposit in case of scholarship but they haven't responded yet.
Reply 86
Original post by Chainsaw666
But the emails say nothing about the merit based scholarship. I mean not even that I didn't get it or something

someone earlier posted the recording of the scholarship info session, they said it would be in the acceptance email if you got anything. I was fortunate enough to get merit aid and it was in my email.
Reply 87
Original post by tepperr
someone earlier posted the recording of the scholarship info session, they said it would be in the acceptance email if you got anything. I was fortunate enough to get merit aid and it was in my email.

Did you get full coverage?
Reply 88
Did you get full coverage?

no, I wish!! but every bit helps
Reply 89
Original post by tepperr
no, I wish!! but every bit helps

Well done for getting a scholarship!

I am still yet to hear from them regarding the deposit 😑
Reply 90
Original post by n_n_nanci
Well done for getting a scholarship!

I am still yet to hear from them regarding the deposit 😑

You've made your deposit? or is this is about something else?
Reply 91
You've made your deposit? or is this is about something else?

I’ve asked if you are relying on a scholarship if you have to pay the deposit. Because the 5 week limit for the deposit ends before the scholarship applications. If that makes sense!
Reply 92
I also feel like there are less scholarships for painting this year 😭
Reply 93
Original post by n_n_nanci
I also feel like there are less scholarships for painting this year 😭

There are only three scholarships for overseas students in IDE. I feel you! And out of those three, one has only 2 seats, others are open for both incoming and current students. Good luck!
Reply 94
Hey guys, I'm applying for the post grad diploma and was wondering if there is a time limit from the time you started creating your pebblepad to when you submit your application? I'm a bit worried because I just saw that there is a section about submitting reference that it should be made in 7 days from when you send it over to your referee, does that count from the day you created your pebblepad?
Hii, I got into the Design Futures program.
Is anyone here from India?
Original post by asmitamehta
Hii, I got into the Design Futures program.
Is anyone here from India?

I am. I will be taking up service design though
Reply 97
Me too….I am part of the IDE program
Original post by rv.gomathy

Let’s connect on LinkedIn or something?
Reply 99
Original post by rv.gomathy

hey! same

Quick Reply