The Student Room Group

Deloitte Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jame32431
do i need a webcame and microphone for the immersive online assessment?

From what I remember, you'll only need it to declare (through video) that you're doing the assessment on your own but that may have just been the practice assessment on the Candidate Prep zone. There won't be any video interview questions though
Reply 21
I just received an email asking to clarify my undergraduate grade. I completed JS on 5th Oct, hopefully, it's a good sign
Reply 22
Can the Job simulation be done over a couple of days within the 5 days timeline? Would it affect or invalid the test?
Reply 23
Original post by Abriks
Can the Job simulation be done over a couple of days within the 5 days timeline? Would it affect or invalid the test?

as long as you do it within 5 days after js invitation, it should be fine.
I received the same email but I’m confused what to reply as they said not to submit attachments and my undergrads didn’t have a scaling system. Could you please suggest?

Original post by jl231198
I just received an email asking to clarify my undergraduate grade. I completed JS on 5th Oct, hopefully, it's a good sign
Reply 25
Original post by dshravya01
The test is not timed but they do keep track of the total amount of time taken to finish the test.

Alright thank you, please did you receive a confirmatory email of completion immediately after you completed the Job simulation?
Reply 26
Not immediately, I received it after 12 hours.

okay thank you, have you now gotten a feedback?
Reply 27
If there are any international candidates, could you please confirm this? If I switch from student visa to skilled worker visa the condition states that I should have completed my course before the start of the job. Does the course completion date mean the date of last exam or the date of results?

You would have to confirm this with the recruitment team, you should be able to get contacts from their careers website.
Reply 28
Please how knows when the recruitment for this year was opened? Like what date? Was it this October or early September?
(edited 6 months ago)
Is the test for numerical and verbal reasoning hard and how many questions are there?
Reply 30
Original post by Oranges126
Is the test for numerical and verbal reasoning hard and how many questions are there?

Numerical is not hard, like 12 questions, verbal is more of logic about 15 questions.
Reply 31
Original post by bahmad1994
Hi, were you invited for immersive assessment straight after submitting your application or did it take time?

Same question, I did it 12 hours ago but have yet to receive any invitation. Anyone with similar issues?
Original post by yves0920
Same question, I did it 12 hours ago but have yet to receive any invitation. Anyone with similar issues?

It takes up to 24 hrs. I got mine exactly 24 hrs after.
Reply 33
hello I have my job simulation coming up and was wondering what personal questions are asked as the practice questions are about what you enjoy and times you have been creative, so just wanted to know if anyone could remember any of the questions and if you have any tips aswell that would be great.
Reply 34
Has anyone gotten dates for Assessment Centre? Or a success mail after Job Simulation?
Original post by Abriks
Has anyone gotten dates for Assessment Centre? Or a success mail after Job Simulation?

Nothing as of now
Reply 36
Original post by Mastersnfjndfj
Nothing as of now

Alright thank you
Original post by jl231198

Hi! I’ve received the same today. Have you heard back since?
Hi! Has anyone been invited to AC yet?
Reply 39
Original post by Deepalip05
Hi! I’ve received the same today. Have you heard back since?

When did you complete your JS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending