The Student Room Group

Deloitte Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boogaloo97
How come some internationals got offers despite the pause on hiring them?

They can go back on a offer.
Has anyone got an offer for Audit London grad?
Original post by Sillyme200
Has anyone got an offer for Audit London grad?

yh
Had mine Tuesday morning - Bham audit
Original post by colwil200_
yh

When did you have your ac?
I just had my JS for Tax Consulting Aberdeen yesterday, it was okay (got visibly a bit nervous). Anyone got a chance for AC even if you fumbled a bit in video questions?
Reply 566
Original post by Ammarshabbir

Grad role?
Original post by kookykooky
Yes, just received the online AC invitation for Audit yesterday. But it doesn’t really clarify whether it is a group or individual interview…

Hi, just wondering if you had done the AC, I have one this week for a December start in audit 2024 and was hoping to see if you had any advice?

Hi mate, got an AC on Tuesday next week for a december start in Brum Audit as well - can I PM to get your adivce?

Do you require visa sponsorship for the role?
Just received an offer for Deloitte Glasgow for audit. I did my job simulation back in October, was moved to talent pool in December, invited to ac in late March. Done AC 27 March, Received offer 5th April. I’m a home student
Original post by squidward3
Just received an offer for Deloitte Glasgow for audit. I did my job simulation back in October, was moved to talent pool in December, invited to ac in late March. Done AC 27 March, Received offer 5th April. I’m a home student

Congratulations did you apply for Glasgow originally or were you moved after being put on talent pool
Original post by mm10391
Congratulations did you apply for Glasgow originally or were you moved after being put on talent pool

Thank you! I had always applied for Glasgow, I just moved intake from December to September but I requested for that
Original post by Tej123455
Hi, just wondering if you had done the AC, I have one this week for a December start in audit 2024 and was hoping to see if you had any advice?

Honestly, be yourself and be cheerful. Take the partner interview as a coffee chat rather than an intense interview.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Are there any international students that got out of the holding pool?
Original post by DrakeAtlasX
Honestly, be yourself and be cheerful. Take the partner interview as a coffee chat rather than an intense interview.

Oh sweet, thank you. Just wondering did they ask you any odd situation/how do you see yourself... type questions?
Reply 576
Original post by weeklydose
Are there any international students that got out of the holding pool?

Are international students still on the holding pool? I've seen discussion here on the holding/talent pool due to immigration uncertainty but the new immigration rules just got put in effect afaik so I think they'll start pulling people from it soon. I'm an international student with a consulting offer but I was never in the holding pool and my onboarding will start soon (that's what they said) so not sure what's happening.
Original post by Tej123455
Oh sweet, thank you. Just wondering did they ask you any odd situation/how do you see yourself... type questions?

I mean they asked a lot about yourself. So be prepared on question about yourself. It should be fine cause you know yourself. Just be real and act like yourself. I usually think that if you get to the final interview it means they like you enough but they just want to see if they want to work with you.
Original post by mir66
Are international students still on the holding pool? I've seen discussion here on the holding/talent pool due to immigration uncertainty but the new immigration rules just got put in effect afaik so I think they'll start pulling people from it soon. I'm an international student with a consulting offer but I was never in the holding pool and my onboarding will start soon (that's what they said) so not sure what's happening.

They’ll just reject the ones without offers I think
I'm assuming that i have not progressed to the assesment centre for the bham tax and technology audit if people are getting emails around now. Completed my job sim on the 3rd of march and then got an email on the 10th telling me theres lots of applicants to get through we will contact you in 2-3 weeks considering its week 4 not feeling too great about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending