The Student Room Group

Deloitte Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guest 030486

Congrats! Do you know if they have started giving out ACs to other offices too?

I have no idea! But I’m sure they will roll out the rest of the outcomes shortly!
Original post by Abriks

Please when did you do your Job simulation?

October 5th
Hi I've applied for audit role however its been 2 days and i still haven't received a link for the first assessment. should i contact the recruitment team?
Reply 63
Original post by jajenenwnaan
Hi I've applied for audit role however its been 2 days and i still haven't received a link for the first assessment. should i contact the recruitment team?

If you can yeah, but don’t fret, the system now takes longer time to send out the first assessment mail, so eventually you’d get an email
(edited 6 months ago)
hi could you apply for the deloitte grad schemes with a 2.2?
Reply 65
Original post by tj005
Hey, I applied for Deloitte audit grad program but didn't get any online assessment yet. Can someone tell me how long it takes them to get back after submitting application?

It took me over 2.5 weeks to get an invite.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 66
Original post by rpds500
It took me over 2.5 weeks to get an invite.

For the first assessment or for the AC?
Reply 67
Please who has gotten AC invite for Audit Newcastle?
(edited 6 months ago)
Or Manchester please?
Reply 69
Original post by Abriks
For the first assessment or for the AC?

For the first assessment..I kind of feel like for some application, for me I did schooling outside UK, so grading system is bit different. Probably that's why I think it took a bit time, may be a person from the recruiting team need to validate or something, its a wild guess. Some of my friends who did gcse and a levels in UK, got first level invite Straight away after submitting application.
So don't worry. Till then prepare as much as you can. I applied for IT audit, which one did u applied ?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 70
Original post by rpds500
For the first assessment..I kind of feel like for some application, for me I did schooling outside UK, so grading system is bit different. Probably that's why I think it took a bit time, may be a person from the recruiting team need to validate or something, its a wild guess. Some of my friends who did gcse and a levels in UK, got first level invite Straight away after submitting application.
So don't worry. Till then prepare as much as you can. I applied for IT audit, which one did u applied ?

Wow that’s quite weird, I schooled outside the Uk and got an invite for the first assessment within 24 hours, and Ik many others that were like that, maybe it was a glitch or something for you from their part.
What stage of the application are you at rn?
I applied to Audit and Assurance Newcastle
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 71
Probably that's why. Just don't know felt a bit weird for waiting too long. I don't know either, my case will be slightly different that's what I thought.

I got invite for job simulation yesterday probably will do by today evening or sometime.
I applied to IT audit, Leeds.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 72
Has anyone applied to the technology pathway and recieved an email asking for your undergraduate final grade?
Reply 73
Original post by Abriks
Hello, have you gotten any update or mail from them since last week?

Nope, they only said they received the information. But I received many invitations from them to join events about AC, and I registered to join an online one on 31st Oct
I got rejected for technology audit at Edinburgh today, even though I feel like I performed quite well at job sim. All the best to all of you.
Reply 75
Original post by Mastersnfjndfj
I got rejected for technology audit at Edinburgh today, even though I feel like I performed quite well at job sim. All the best to all of you.

So sorry about that, please did they ask you for your grades in an email and replied you that they have gotten all necessary information required to process your application?
Original post by Abriks
So sorry about that, please did they ask you for your grades in an email and replied you that they have gotten all necessary information required to process your application?

Yes they did almost a month ago
Reply 77
Original post by Mastersnfjndfj
Yes they did almost a month ago

Wowwww!!!

This message right:
“Hi there,

Many thanks for your response.

This email is to confirm that we have received your email. Please be kindly informed that we received all essential details necessary to process your application further. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible regarding further stages.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards”

So it doesn’t mean a pass of JS?😭
Did anyone apply for gov and infrastructure in edinburgh?
I finished my job sim on oct 8, the help desk has said the I have been shortlisted for the AC but no formal email yet and they have not asked me my grades.. not sure if this is a good sign
Reply 79
Original post by pbbananabread
Did anyone apply for gov and infrastructure in edinburgh?
I finished my job sim on oct 8, the help desk has said the I have been shortlisted for the AC but no formal email yet and they have not asked me my grades.. not sure if this is a good sign

Did you phone the helpdesk to ask if you passed the JS or how did you get the info?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending