Original post by Entrepreneur.
yh im not getting in

Why???
Original post by DarkAvengerBack
U go private?

I'm about 90% sure that this post is satire😭
Reply 23
Original post by Dhru9283
I am applying to LSE too guys good luck!

Grades: 99999999999999
A levels: A*A*A*A*A* (Maths, FM, Econ, Physics, History) + EPQ A*
Work experience: Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, Deloitte
Head Boy + Rugby Captain and Cricket Captain.

I'm not too sure whether I will get in LSE as it is so competitive but I am also applying to Harvard, Oxford, MIT and Princeton. I really hope I am good enough to secure a place, but I don't think I've put enough work in.

bro ur stats r so good what the hell
and ur head boy as well
where else r u applying??
Reply 24
Original post by econ11234
bro ur stats r so good what the hell
and ur head boy as well
where else r u applying??

It was a satire post 💀
Reply 25
Original post by Enzic
It was a satire post 💀

oh 😭😭😭 didn’t even realise
Original post by jobajojoba
I'm about 90% sure that this post is satire😭

Ye the person had me there.💀
Applying this year with 4A* achieved (maths, fm , chem, econ) to lse, oxford and ucl atm. Obviously not doing the tmua is that a disadvantage?
Original post by Anonymous
Applying this year with 4A* achieved (maths, fm , chem, econ) to lse, oxford and ucl atm. Obviously not doing the tmua is that a disadvantage?

big disadvantage - TMUA is key thing in differentiating students.
big disadvantage - TMUA is key thing in differentiating students.

Actually no, I don't think so. Apparently for Pure Econ, LSE doesn't even look at the TMUA, and they themselves have clearly stated that not doing it would put you at no disadvantage compared to doing it.

Probably explains why countless applicants with scores of 3.0 and even lower have still been given offers for LSE Econ.
Actually no, I don't think so. Apparently for Pure Econ, LSE doesn't even look at the TMUA, and they themselves have clearly stated that not doing it would put you at no disadvantage compared to doing it.

Probably explains why countless applicants with scores of 3.0 and even lower have still been given offers for LSE Econ.

Is it. I went to their open day and they obv said that tmua is like one of the factors they may consider but not sure
Is it. I went to their open day and they obv said that tmua is like one of the factors they may consider but not sure

Ye its confusing honestly. You would assume it to be a factor but considering how little many people actually submit their score, it might not be. They've said varying things about it, so it's all up in the air tbh if they consider it or not.
Reply 32
Ye its confusing honestly. You would assume it to be a factor but considering how little many people actually submit their score, it might not be. They've said varying things about it, so it's all up in the air tbh if they consider it or not.

they sent me the questionnaire and in it i said im doing the tmua. does that mean theyll ask me to submit my score? even if i dont want to
Original post by econ11234
they sent me the questionnaire and in it i said im doing the tmua. does that mean theyll ask me to submit my score? even if i dont want to

They asked for your TMUA id as well right? If you put down that you're doing it.

Idk if they can see your score using the ID - but previous years I've heard applicants were allowed to choose to submit or not.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 34
They asked for your TMUA id as well right? If you put down that you're doing it.

Idk if they can see your score using the ID - but previous years I've heard applicants were allowed to choose to submit or not.

i hope they cant auto see it
does everyone get the questionnaire?
Original post by Anonymous
does everyone get the questionnaire?

I'm pretty sure yeah.
Will telling them that you're doing TSA/TMUA put you at a disadvantage for like yield protection or something?(I'm sitting TSA)
Original post by Dhru9283
I am applying to LSE too guys good luck!

Grades: 99999999999999
A levels: A*A*A*A*A* (Maths, FM, Econ, Physics, History) + EPQ A*
Work experience: Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, Deloitte
Head Boy + Rugby Captain and Cricket Captain.

I'm not too sure whether I will get in LSE as it is so competitive but I am also applying to Harvard, Oxford, MIT and Princeton. I really hope I am good enough to secure a place, but I don't think I've put enough work in.

Bro’s tryna max out his stats
Reply 39
Original post by Enzic
Bsc Econ
GCSEs: 99999999987A
Predicted: A*A*A* (Maths, FM, Econ)
EPQ: A

Applying: CAM, LSE, UCL, Warwick, KCL

Regret not doing 4 a levels :biggrin:

applying to all the same unis but for pure maths!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending