The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Nope still nothing
Update for those still wondering - Assessment Centres for financing solutions have happened/are happening - I had one last week. Positions not yet filled, but I imagine they will be soon.
Original post by charging-goblet
Update for those still wondering - Assessment Centres for financing solutions have happened/are happening - I had one last week. Positions not yet filled, but I imagine they will be soon.
Thanks for the update. How much notice were you given prior to the AC? Also what were your scores at the tests? Maybe we could use them as benchmarks to see if we are getting an AC?
I forgot this scheme existed
Hi guys, I have signed my contract for the natwest grad scheme but I can start one week after the mentioned start date on the contract because i am an international student and cannot start full time work unless my msc is over. Is natwest flexible with start dates?
Original post by bettysparkless
Hi guys, I have signed my contract for the natwest grad scheme but I can start one week after the mentioned start date on the contract because i am an international student and cannot start full time work unless my msc is over. Is natwest flexible with start dates?
congrats!! what role?
Original post by anushkathakurr
congrats!! what role?
Data and Analytics grad scheme
Original post by Hisksjd
Applied for the Natwest Front Office programme based in London and completed the online/video assessment. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear about ACs?

Same still not heard back from them
Reply 288
Original post by charging-goblet

Hi did you receive an email or phone call inviting you ?
Finally got the rejection email from financing solutions despite the hirevue going well and getting 3 99's. All positions are filled up now.
Hi, has anyone heard from Strategy & Sustainability? An email from the early career team said the assessment centre runs until the end of April, but I have not received any outcomes after VI. Does anyone know what is going on?
Original post by outmoded-cloud
Hi, has anyone heard from Strategy & Sustainability? An email from the early career team said the assessment centre runs until the end of April, but I have not received any outcomes after VI. Does anyone know what is going on?

Hello, I've received the same response. I'm not very optimistic as its the end of March but not having been rejected yet looks like a decent sign but I could be wrong.
Reply 292
Original post by NyLa01LT
it was a number for me..from Milton Keynes

Did u apply for a role in Milton Keynes?
Reply 293
hey does anyone applies for risk management scheme? i received my AC email on 16th jan but have yet to receive any update from them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending