The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mm1039
Nice!
Nope, not yet, but ACs in November I think so should hear back soon

On the 12th I got an email saying front office assessment centres won’t take place for another couple weeks so I’m guess invites will go out at around the last week of October/beginning of November
Reply 21
Just completed the online assessment, I got scores of 99, 94, 95 - not sure how that compares to others? I feel that my interview section went okay but I REALLY fumbled the first question (which ironically should have been the most straightforward!) - does anyone know when we hear back about the next stage :smile:
Original post by grad2425
Just completed the online assessment, I got scores of 99, 94, 95 - not sure how that compares to others? I feel that my interview section went okay but I REALLY fumbled the first question (which ironically should have been the most straightforward!) - does anyone know when we hear back about the next stage :smile:

Similar to mine, I got 99 95 and 95, know a couple of people who got 99 on all fronts. We should hear back end of October/start of November, as ACs are held starting from mid-late november
Reply 23
Do you know if they have different benchmarks for each of the programmes? If you don't mind me asking, what scheme did you apply for? I applied for SCD&S in London :smile:
Do you know if they have different benchmarks for each of the programmes? If you don't mind me asking, what scheme did you apply for? I applied for SCD&S in London :smile:

I applied for Financing Solution - London. Tbh, I think mostly it's just to check if you can pass the minimum benchmark to progress you to the next stage, but of course, it may also be used to rank and differentiate applicants, I guess it only matters let's say you have 99 and there's a very similar candidate to your profile but they scored 75, but even then I'm not sure how much they look into it and yes, I'm guessing the benchmarks for comparison will differ according to programme, but the minimum benchmark should be same across all programmes if that makes sense.

What programme did you apply for? I got 89, 77 and 90
I got 69, 55 and 35. I’m guessing I won’t get through
Original post by icedmangoes
I got 69, 55 and 35. I’m guessing I won’t get through

You never know, what programme did you apply for?
Original post by carter1243
You never know, what programme did you apply for?

The strategy, corporate development and sustainability one.
Reply 29
Has anyone had any updates or heard anything since completing the OA+VI?
Original post by ri07

Nope
Original post by ri07

I received my result after a week, perhaps because I completed my assessment in the first few days after the scheme was posted. It may take them a while now due to the higher volume of applications
Reply 32
Original post by luckystars22
I received my result after a week, perhaps because I completed my assessment in the first few days after the scheme was posted. It may take them a while now due to the higher volume of applications

Sorry, to confirm do you mean the feedback reports or a further update? That's all I've had back since applying too (report)! Agreed, I think they've got a lot of applications now but wondering when they'll start assessment centres or let us know if we've passed the VI...
Original post by ri07
Sorry, to confirm do you mean the feedback reports or a further update? That's all I've had back since applying too (report)! Agreed, I think they've got a lot of applications now but wondering when they'll start assessment centres or let us know if we've passed the VI...

They sent an email said that I have passed the VI and move on to the final stage to wait for the AC invitation, and that was after the feedback report. But tbf I'm not sure whether I could receive the invitation or not.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by luckystars22
They sent an email said that I have passed the VI and move on to the final stage to wait for the AC invitation, and that was after the feedback report. But tbf I'm not sure whether I could receive the invitation or not.

How long after finishing VI did you get this email? Also what programme?
Original post by mm1039
How long after finishing VI did you get this email? Also what programme?

6 days. The results report came with the email said I have passed the stage on the same day tbf. I'm applying for Commercial Banking.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 36
Any idea when ACs are due to take place?
Reply 37
I got an email saying I passed the video interview and progressed to the next stage which is a virtual assessment center. However they stated that

Spaces at the next stage are limited and we can’t guarantee you an assessment place. Our assessment centres run through until April.
Original post by Olaoluade
I got an email saying I passed the video interview and progressed to the next stage which is a virtual assessment center. However they stated that

Spaces at the next stage are limited and we can’t guarantee you an assessment place. Our assessment centres run through until April.

How long after submission did you get this email and what program did you apply for
Original post by Olaoluade

what programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending