The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by permabear
Here. Considering some ppl on this thread have done ACs, I presumed I didn't pass the VI stage.

Got told today they were still assessing applications as I got a request to submit a cover letter and cv
Reply 81
Original post by Kingstar1

Got told today they were still assessing applications as I got a request to submit a cover letter and cv

I emailed the recruitment team with a question I had about feedback reports and they also replied asking me to submit my CV and cover letter? Confused lol
Original post by r_425
I emailed the recruitment team with a question I had about feedback reports and they also replied asking me to submit my CV and cover letter? Confused lol

Which role was this for?
Reply 83
Original post by Leaderboard

Which role was this for?

Front office graduate trainee
Reply 84
Original post by luckystars22
Guysss... Has anyone applied Commercial banking and received any notification after the VI pass email? Or do you know what time do they usually run AC for this scheme?

Same here, had no updates since the VI pass email. Judging by the 2023 thread, ACs for some programmes can start as late as December-January
Reply 85
Original post by r_425

I thought it was initially weird that there was no option to submit CV/CL when sending application, only write down experience, but now this is even more confusing. Did you get an email that you passed VI for front office graduate program?
Original post by r_425

Quant analyst, also got no update after being asked to submit CV and cover letter if I already haven't.
Reply 87
Original post by gradm24

I thought it was initially weird that there was no option to submit CV/CL when sending application, only write down experience, but now this is even more confusing. Did you get an email that you passed VI for front office graduate program?

No I’ve not had any emails or updates from Natwest. I emailed them last week as I didn’t receive a feedback report after I took the SJT and numerical tests which I thought was weird. What’s even more weird is when they replied saying submit your CV and cover letter when I already did that weeks ago lol
Reply 88
Original post by Kingstar1
Anyone got updates on quant analyst?

Still waiting, when did you do the VI?
Original post by Pedro69
I got the call yesterday saying I passed the AC but on the reserve list as no open positions for me at the moment. Anyone else in this situation? Or know how frequently reserve list candidates get an offer?

yeah i got the same thing for Coutts
Reply 90
Original post by gilliewolf
yeah i got the same thing for Coutts

Bizarre. I’ve heard of a few people getting reserve list now but none with offers. I’m wondering if maybe the interns who recently finished have all accepted their return offers, and they would rather give them priority over new applicants?
Reply 91
Original post by Philibertium
Has anyone received any communication beyond the automatic feedback report, for Strategy and Corporate Development?

I got notified that I passed the VI stage yesterday. If lucky I’ll get selected for the AC
Reply 92
Original post by Rein0X
I got notified that I passed the VI stage yesterday. If lucky I’ll get selected for the AC

Same :smile:
Reply 93
Hi guys, for the people who received an email saying they have been shortlisted, how long did it take to be invited to the AC? I received the email yesterday (I applied to the markets Programme).
I passed the VI for Internal Audit Risk and was shortlisted for AC - anyone else? Have ACs already started for this service line?
Reply 95
How did it take for people to find out if they passed VI?
Original post by edelduffy
How did it take for people to find out if they passed VI?

There will be an email announcement on that.
So no financing solutions graduate AC offers have gone out? I applied on the 10th October and got an email on the 23rd October stating I passed the VI.
Reply 98
Original post by Teapot7897
So no financing solutions graduate AC offers have gone out? I applied on the 10th October and got an email on the 23rd October stating I passed the VI.

Hiii what grades did u got for the online assessment?
Reply 99
Just got a rejection email. It said the "It’s been a busy year for applications and we’ve been inviting candidates to assessment centres on a rolling basis. Based on this, we’ve now filled our positions for this programme. So we can't progress your application further". For reference, I applied for Internal Audit Chartered Accountant Pathway and I applied end of October.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending