The Student Room Group

Should I text her at some point?

Hi,

I was recently chatting to this girl, i wanna say two/three weeks ago. We spoke non stop at the time and definitely clicked. We went on a really good date and kept talking after that. Out of the blue she told me that she wasn’t sure if she’s ready for another relationship and said as much as she wants to talk to me, she doesn’t because of her situation. So we kinda stopped talking there

I’ve left it thinking I would just kinda get over it but i really do miss talking to her as sad as that sounds and i’m contemplating messaging her just to tell her but i wont wanna invaiding her privacy.

Its more frustrating because she said that she really enjoys talking to me and doesn’t want to stop but emotionally she just wasn’t ready
Reply 1
Have you read the responses? She's not interested. What would texting do; is it for her benefit or yours?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7407561
Reply 2
To be honest I would leave the ball firmly in her court. Once you’ve had this type of rejection things seldom turn around and it just leads to angst chasing after it. The only hope is if she where to get in touch with you. Put the energy instead in to finding someone else
Reply 3
I'd just send a text asking how she is which isn't needy etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending