The Student Room Group

what extra curriculums shall I do for law?

hi, what should I do to increase my chances of getting into law school? what kind of work experience or activities?
You don’t need work experience for law. Law is an academic degree at undergraduate level and too much focus on a career and not on the academic study is a red flag on applications.

Read about the topics covered in law degrees. Find out more about what those topics involve. Follow current affairs and the interaction between law and current affairs. Listen to programs like Law in Action and read blogs about law and the legal system.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You don’t need work experience for law. Law is an academic degree at undergraduate level and too much focus on a career and not on the academic study is a red flag on applications.

Read about the topics covered in law degrees. Find out more about what those topics involve. Follow current affairs and the interaction between law and current affairs. Listen to programs like Law in Action and read blogs about law and the legal system.

Thank you for your help :smile: you know much about law schools I have quite a few questions about them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending