The Student Room Group

hi I'm new. how does this work?

So Hi...I'm interested in making new friends. So um...hello.
Original post by penelopeflower
So Hi...I'm interested in making new friends. So um...hello.

Hi! :smile:

Welcome to TSR :dancing: How are you doing?
Original post by CamembertPaws
Hi! :smile:

Welcome to TSR :dancing: How are you doing?

great! I just was told about this website and decided to try it out. So what is this website used for?
great! I just was told about this website and decided to try it out. So what is this website used for?

Well glad you decided to give it a go :h: The Student Room is an online community where thousands of students help each other out by answering questions on topics like study tips, applying to University and results; to name a few. There is also space to chat about other topics like student life, careers, and some of your favourite TV shows, as well as much more. I'd recommend having an explore of the different forums, I'll also move this thread to our Introduce Yourself subforum, I hope that helps get some other users chatting with you!

Are you at school or college, applying to University? :smile:
Well glad you decided to give it a go :h: The Student Room is an online community where thousands of students help each other out by answering questions on topics like study tips, applying to University and results; to name a few. There is also space to chat about other topics like student life, careers, and some of your favourite TV shows, as well as much more. I'd recommend having an explore of the different forums, I'll also move this thread to our Introduce Yourself subforum, I hope that helps get some other users chatting with you!

Are you at school or college, applying to University? :smile:

ok so right now I am in school. I am studying to become a traveling nurse. Also thank you for replying and helping me. I followed you by the way.
ok so right now I am in school. I am studying to become a traveling nurse. Also thank you for replying and helping me. I followed you by the way.

Good luck and enjoy :h:
Good luck and enjoy :h:

thank you but i have one quick question.

do you know when my account will be ready to send/receive private messages
thank you but i have one quick question.

do you know when my account will be ready to send/receive private messages

in 3 days of uploading, had the same issue
Original post by cages cages
in 3 days of uploading, had the same issue

thank you so much! hey if you want to, you can go look at my other post.

sure thing :biggrin:

you seem like a great person and id love to chat once you can.hope you make friends and travel nursing works out

Hello I'm also new lol

Quick Reply

Latest