The Student Room Group

SC Clearance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nazirsamali243t
hey, for me I got everything done on the same day. I had my status changed from 'in progress' to 'completed' in the morning and same day later afternoon I received my pdf and my start date. However, for some people it can take up to a week to receive the pdf. but I will suggest contact your line manager or whoever is managing your on boarding process, or try calling the UKSV. But I think it shouldn't take too long to receive the pdf.
Thank you for the reply. I received my PDF yesterday so only 24 hours from my status changed. Things are moving along nicely 🙂
Original post by Laz2812
Thank you for the reply. I received my PDF yesterday so only 24 hours from my status changed. Things are moving along nicely 🙂
Congratulations and best of luck with your new position :smile:
Reply 22
Hey, just yesterday my status finally changed to 'completed' and received my pdf letter and start date as well, after waiting over 8 months. It was such a relief! Waiting was super stressful, and even reaching out to them didn't speed things up. To anyone still waiting, don't lose hope. It takes forever for some, but it'll happen eventually. My advice: submit your application and forget about it. It'll happen when you least expect it. Don't stress like I did for 8 months. Just be patient, and it'll come through. Good luck, everyone! Hope you get your clearance soon!
Hi nazira
Congrats on securing sc and a start date!
Out of interest, who was your sponsor and assume you applied for a senior role for sc to take that long?
I submitted my sc and has only been 6 days😂 but anxious it will take longer!
We're you subject to any interviews etc?
Thanks
Original post by ZM999
Hi nazira
Congrats on securing sc and a start date!
Out of interest, who was your sponsor and assume you applied for a senior role for sc to take that long?
I submitted my sc and has only been 6 days😂 but anxious it will take longer!
We're you subject to any interviews etc?
Thanks

Hi did you receive any update?
Reply 24
Hey, just yesterday my status finally changed to 'completed' and received my pdf letter and start date as well, after waiting over 8 months. It was such a relief! Waiting was super stressful, and even reaching out to them didn't speed things up. To anyone still waiting, don't lose hope. It takes forever for some, but it'll happen eventually. My advice: submit your application and forget about it. It'll happen when you least expect it. Don't stress like I did for 8 months. Just be patient, and it'll come through. Good luck, everyone! Hope you get your clearance soon!
Hi nazira

Congratulations on your completion and confirmed start date
Who was your sponsor out of interest and was it a senior role you have secured?
Waiting on mine too. But has only been a week 😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending