The Student Room Group

2024 deloitte bright start apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i think they said it would take 4 weeks

(Original post by ma937)any updates, i might email them cos it been 2 weeks!
Reply 21
Original post by ma937
Just making this thread so we cann all communicate and support each other.

For reference, I just passed the OIA and going to do the job simulation stage soon

Hi I will be doing my online assessment soon - i just wanted to check if there were any video interviews? I’m applying for the data & AI analyst role!
Reply 22
Original post by kt_0670
Hi I will be doing my online assessment soon - i just wanted to check if there were any video interviews? I’m applying for the data & AI analyst role!

Nooo, it just alot of verbal, situational, numerical, and logical reasoning the second stage (Job sim) has the video interviews.
Gl!
Reply 23
Ohh ok thank u!
Original post by user2813

Did you get a reply for your email that you sent?
Reply 25
Original post by bellamc145
Did you get a reply for your email that you sent?

They said they are currently very busy as there have been a lot of application and it gonna take the team 4-6 weeks depending.
see the bright start higher apprenticeship is that like going to uni at the same time or no uni.
Reply 27
Original post by ma937
any updates, i might email them cos it been 2 weeks!

the email they sent after the job simulation did say up to 4 weeks for the results,, so maybe wait a bittt longer? i also haven’t gotten any updates.

edit: oops didn’t see ur most recent reply!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 28
Original post by s3anwich
the email they sent after the job simulation did say up to 4 weeks for the results,, so maybe wait a bittt longer? i also haven’t gotten any updates.

edit: oops didn’t see ur most recent reply!

oh i see lol, and updates?
Reply 29
Original post by ma937
oh i see lol, and updates?

hi! i got an email 5 days ago providing feedback on the job simulation, but nothing about if i got through to the last stage yet ☹️ what about u?
Reply 30
hi! i got an email 5 days ago providing feedback on the job simulation, but nothing about if i got through to the last stage yet ☹️ what about u?

sameeee alot of ppl got that, it may take 4 more extra weeks 😪
Reply 31
Original post by ma937
sameeee alot of ppl got that, it may take 4 more extra weeks 😪

oh glad it’s not just me then!
Reply 32
oh glad it’s not just me then!

yeppp but how was ur feedback report?

Not gonna lie I actually got the notification to be invited to the final stage assessment centre which was online and I did it and unfortunately I didn’t get the role apparently they only choose 3 ppl out of 1000 applicants for the place im applying for
Reply 34
Not gonna lie I actually got the notification to be invited to the final stage assessment centre which was online and I did it and unfortunately I didn’t get the role apparently they only choose 3 ppl out of 1000 applicants for the place im applying for

omg whattttt! Which line did u apply for cos that is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Original post by ma937
omg whattttt! Which line did u apply for cos that is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I applied to audit
Reply 36
Original post by ma937
yeppp but how was ur feedback report?

pretty good! my weaknesses were stuff that i agreed with anyways so i’m hoping that it’s an invite for me! how was ur report?
Reply 37

awwww that’s a shame 😞 was the final stage assessment w other people or?
awwww that’s a shame 😞 was the final stage assessment w other people or?

Yh it was like on zoom with 6 ppl and there’s group tasks and individual interviews I can share the steps If u guys think it will help I hope u guys get in it is a high competition and like people like talking over ppl
Reply 39

whatttt ?? what did you apply for and where

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending