The Student Room Group

sonography Leeds uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sonographer1day

Thank you for this do you have a link I cannot seem to find it! Thank you

Hi. Sure. I just realised it’s for Sheffield Hallam. They offer a degree apprenticeship on sonography. It’s really worth looking into if you’re interested!

https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/higher-and-degree-apprenticeships/health-and-social-care/medical-ultrasound
Original post by MkhaStudent12
Hi. Sure. I just realised it’s for Sheffield Hallam. They offer a degree apprenticeship on sonography. It’s really worth looking into if you’re interested!

https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/higher-and-degree-apprenticeships/health-and-social-care/medical-ultrasound

Thanks I did see this but you already to have placement secured 😔 xx
Hi everyone I have also applied for this course and the interviews are next week! Did you get a reply in the end? Emily x
Original post by Sonographerdream
Hi everyone I have also applied for this course and the interviews are next week! Did you get a reply in the end? Emily x
My interview was today but I have had to tell them I can't go as my anxiety around the MMI Interview is ridiculously high and now I feel so sad :frown:
Thanks I did see this but you already to have placement secured 😔 xx
Hi everyone I have also applied for this course and the interviews are next week! Did you hear back from them in the end? X
Reply 25
My interview was today but I have had to tell them I can't go as my anxiety around the MMI Interview is ridiculously high and now I feel so sad :frown:
Hii, oh no Im so sorry to hear that as I know this course is what you wanted 😢😢 will you be applying next year? I know the sound of mmi's can be quite daunting xx
Hi guys have any of you heard back after the MMI yet? Emily x
Reply 27
Original post by berrybeom
Hii!! I actually didn’t end up applying for that course just diagnostic radiography instead but I actually haven’t heard back from them which has me a bit worried lol but apparently Leeds usually takes quite a while to get back to people so I can only hope xx

hi! i was wondering what sort of questions you were asked as i have my interview next week, thanks!!
Original post by ahx06
hi! i was wondering what sort of questions you were asked as i have my interview next week, thanks!!

Hi 👋 is your interview for medical ultrasound? :smile: unfortunately we had to sign a disclaimer to not discuss the interview process I would just say research online about MMIs and you can also find helpful videos on YouTube. Don’t over rehearse as the questions could be anything just think about your values and experience to show how you think you would do well in the role. X
Reply 29
Original post by ahx06

Hii, i actually got rejected by Leeds before the interview lol but I can still give you some advice since I did 4 other interviews - make sure you know the nhs values and the 6 cs. I also had two scenario questions in each interview and also I feel like everything linked back to empathy/compassion so maybe keep that in mind? Sorry I couldn’t be much help my interviews were quite a while ago so I don’t remember much xx

Quick Reply

Latest