The Student Room Group

Numeracy Test Sunderland for Medicine

Hi, I'm just wondering whether anyone has actually done the numeracy test for sunderland online?
I am unable to find question banks for the test (except for one for pharmacy) and the test sample given from sunderland has no answers to check against. Does anyone know whether the device i need to use must have a camera or not and whether it needs audio?
Thanks
I moved the thread to the Medicine forum to help you get replies. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Shiny025
Hi, I'm just wondering whether anyone has actually done the numeracy test for sunderland online?
I am unable to find question banks for the test (except for one for pharmacy) and the test sample given from sunderland has no answers to check against. Does anyone know whether the device i need to use must have a camera or not and whether it needs audio?
Thanks

I’m not sure about that but we could check answers ? I’m not so sure about question 4 and question 10
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
I moved the thread to the Medicine forum to help you get replies. :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Equadros
I’m not sure about that but we could check answers ? I’m not so sure about question 4 and question 10

Hi for question 4) I got 5.8mg
And I'm not too sure about question 10 either but I think it might be 0.008 and as a result for 10 b) it might be 1ml.
Although I'm not certain do you mind me asking what you got? And how you did for question 10 please.
Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Shiny025
Hi for question 4) I got 5.8mg
And I'm not too sure about question 10 either but I think it might be 0.008 and as a result for 10 b) it might be 1ml.
Although I'm not certain do you mind me asking what you got? And how you did for question 10 please.
Thanks

what did you get for your other answers please so we can compare?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending