The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Aero/EEE MAT test

Hi for the Aero/EEE MAT test, after goring through the samples I found there are many topics that have not been taught in school such as differentiation and integration in pure 3 and pure 4.(Edexcel international A level). However the information provided indicates students won’t be unfairly penalised for uncovered topics. Therefore I am wondering how the admission team will know which chapter a student has studied. Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

im doing this as well this year my test is on nov 3 and i didnt do many as well but the test is alot shorter and i dont think we will manage to complete it so we have to skip many questions anyways but you got to speak to college for this but they will say the same thing like you got to skip many so you can skip the one you didnt study but you can still speak to college tho
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I think they all expect us to know all of the a level content. Since most of the questions are A2 content.
I don’t know how much they expect us to know or how they want us to skip it but I just learnt them anyways so I’d advice you glance at them too just in case!
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t know how much they expect us to know or how they want us to skip it but I just learnt them anyways so I’d advice you glance at them too just in case!

Yah I think they are scrapping the further maths questions this year aswell. Apparently last year the scores were relatively low but people still got interviews so im guessing they put a lot of weight into your personal statement
Reply 5
Does EIE have the same test?
i think they assume that every student has read ahead and done enough research
Original post by lal343
Does EIE have the same test?

Yes pretty sure!
EEE/AERO admissions here:tongue: lease do not share questions about the test here. There are several sessions running today. If you want to discuss the test please post after 17:00 GMT.
How did it go?
Original post by s.emreik
How did it go?

Terrible, answered around 15 think I got somewhere from 13-20. But relatively speaking most of the people who sat it found it hard.
Reply 11
it was very hard
The integration questions were cruel.
Yh that test was depressing
Reply 14
We will get to know on the 18th right?
Original post by ved.b
We will get to know on the 18th right?

Yes, what do you think you got?
yh i think so
i answered maybe 13/14 it was awful
My guess out of thin air is like above 10 score should secure an interview.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, what do you think you got?

I answered around 17 I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending