The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Transfer From Leicester to Lancaster

I have seen a few different forums asking is this question but I just want to know a bit more specifics. Currently I am at the University of Leicester doing a computer science undergraduate degree and I did originally want to go to Lancaster University but got rejected due to my grades. So my question is, if I would like to transfer to Lancaster University would it still be possible to get in even though I had got rejected due to my grades.

Note: I took the IB not A-levels and IGCSEs
Original post by dannyboy748392
I have seen a few different forums asking is this question but I just want to know a bit more specifics. Currently I am at the University of Leicester doing a computer science undergraduate degree and I did originally want to go to Lancaster University but got rejected due to my grades. So my question is, if I would like to transfer to Lancaster University would it still be possible to get in even though I had got rejected due to my grades.

Note: I took the IB not A-levels and IGCSEs

Hi @dannyboy748392,
It would probably be best sending an email to [email protected], explaining your situation and about how you would like to transfer from Leicester, as they would know best what the process for transferring is.
Hope this helps!
- Jasmine (Lancaster Student ambassador)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending