De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Dmu to university of Leicester

I see it’s fine all right thank you very much
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Fatamata
Hello
I am a current student at dmu studying accounting and business management. I’m reaching out to inquire about the possibilities of transferring to university of Leicester for my second year. What kind of results do they require and when should I speak to the admission team ?

Hi there @Fatamata - we are sorry to hear that you are not planning on continuing with us here at DMU. However, we understand that we are not always a perfect fit for everyone! :redface:

I would advise that you can ask this query of our friends over at the University of Leicester here on TSR! :colondollar:

Usually for a transfer, it is best to have completed a full Academic Year, and have your transcripts from that year ready to go, to email off to their Admissions Teams alongside: your request to transfer, reason for transfer, and any previous qualifications if you have not yet completed your first year. For more information it may be best to contact the University of Leicester directly over the phone for a chat on the best way to request this!
You can find their contact information here:call2:

If you would like to discuss anything about your current studies with us here at DMU then please also do reach out for support from your Faculty Student Advice Centre via any of the following: :call:

0.41 Hugh Aston Building (Main Reception, Ground Floor)
Monday Friday, 8:50am-4:45pm
T: (0116) 257 7243
E: [email protected]

I hope this helps and all the best,:blush:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 6 months ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending