The Student Room Group

Is it normal to not want to be in a relationship anymore

I’ve been seeing my partner for a while now and within this time we’ve argued a lot and broken up a few times but recently I don’t want to see him and he doesn’t respond quickly but when I don’t answer him he gets snappy and has an attitude, is it normal to just lose feelings for someone? If I don’t see him because of whatever reason he ignores me and says if I want to talk to him I’ve to see him and it just feels like a guilt trip, I feel like I’m being silly but is it normal to just lose feelings?
Say you want to end things then but cut him off. He sounds like a man child.
It's very normal to want to get out of a relationship with a guy with whom you argue a lot and who is snappy and has an attitude.

Love prospers in lightness. And wilts in heaviness.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been seeing my partner for a while now and within this time we’ve argued a lot and broken up a few times but recently I don’t want to see him and he doesn’t respond quickly but when I don’t answer him he gets snappy and has an attitude, is it normal to just lose feelings for someone? If I don’t see him because of whatever reason he ignores me and says if I want to talk to him I’ve to see him and it just feels like a guilt trip, I feel like I’m being silly but is it normal to just lose feelings?

Please dump him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending