The Student Room Group

SLC overpayment

Hello, I did mpharm and I failed year one due to being involved in an accident and placed an academic appeal. I was able to continue to year 2 until I hear from my appeal and they rejected it but I got my maintenance loan and now I have recieved a letter from them saying I was overpaid so I have to repay them however I am not in full time work.. I am looking for work and I want to continue studying next academic year so I am going to apply for studies next year. I wanted to know if I have to repay the full overpayment or can it be deducted from my next application for undergraduate studies and if my next application for student be affected due to this situation.
Original post by ht953
Hello, I did mpharm and I failed year one due to being involved in an accident and placed an academic appeal. I was able to continue to year 2 until I hear from my appeal and they rejected it but I got my maintenance loan and now I have recieved a letter from them saying I was overpaid so I have to repay them however I am not in full time work.. I am looking for work and I want to continue studying next academic year so I am going to apply for studies next year. I wanted to know if I have to repay the full overpayment or can it be deducted from my next application for undergraduate studies and if my next application for student be affected due to this situation.

Hi Ht953,

Does your letter ask for the full amount or ask you to contact us?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending