The Student Room Group

Part time Jobs

Does a part time job need to be related to what you want to be when your older or related to your degree or can it just be anything. I am doing OU's Health Sciences and was wondering as I got job offers in term time education as an assistant and was just wondering if I should take it or go for something in heath as a part time job. I know I will go into health after studying, but not sure what part time job to do alongside my health degree. Any help or advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Bwilson4
Does a part time job need to be related to what you want to be when your older or related to your degree or can it just be anything. I am doing OU's Health Sciences and was wondering as I got job offers in term time education as an assistant and was just wondering if I should take it or go for something in heath as a part time job. I know I will go into health after studying, but not sure what part time job to do alongside my health degree. Any help or advice?

You can do anything you want to do as the job doesn't have to be related to your course work.

If like you said you are doing health and science then why not do a job related to this ( if it's nursing) then all the experience of doing this will definitely be valuable to you especially if you go onto university for a nursing degree......

Registered midwife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending