The Student Room Group

UCLAN MSc Dietetics Pre-registration

I have applied for Jan 2024 intake. Now I have given my interview. How long usually it would take to hear results or final decision?
Original post by Philomina Joicy
I have applied for Jan 2024 intake. Now I have given my interview. How long usually it would take to hear results or final decision?HI

Hi there @Philomina Joicy, :smile:

How are you? Great to hear that you have now had your interview for our MSc Dietetic Pre Registration course!

You've asked how long it can take to hear back from your interview, this can vary depending on your course. We do aim to provide you with an update as soon as possible. For some courses it can take a few weeks before you hear back, but please be assured that our admission team will be in contact.

If you would like to reach out to our admissions team directly for an update, you can email the team at [email protected] for further support.

Do let me know if I can help with any questions.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah
Reply 2
I applied for uclan university September 2023 intake in June but my cas has been on 60% for 3months
Original post by Wdddggvbh
I applied for uclan university September 2023 intake in June but my cas has been on 60% for 3months

Hi there @Wdddggvbh,

I am sorry to read you message and would like to help. Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels with some further information and I will have a look into this for you. Within your message, please could you include your full name, application ID, date of birth and the name of the course you applied for.

All the best,
Sarah
Reply 4
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @Wdddggvbh,

I am sorry to read you message and would like to help. Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels with some further information and I will have a look into this for you. Within your message, please could you include your full name, application ID, date of birth and the name of the course you applied for.

All the best,
Sarah

Hey its been 8months now and i still haven’t gotten my decision and i was meant to start my course in September 2023 and its really frustrating and really stressing me
Original post by Wdddggvbh
Hey its been 8months now and i still haven’t gotten my decision and i was meant to start my course in September 2023 and its really frustrating and really stressing me

Hi @Wdddggvbh,

I am very sorry to read your message above. Are you able to send us a direct message through one of our social media channels with your application information and would be happy to have a look into this for you.

Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending