The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Application

Hi

Anyone applied for MSc Dietetics ( pre-registration) In Uclan .?They are not reply me .I have few questions why they are not offering any reply to me .I applied myself will it effect application.?
Please help me

Its already 2 to 3 months since I applied and no reply for uclan University.

Thank you .
Original post by Navya sri
Hi

Anyone applied for MSc Dietetics ( pre-registration) In Uclan .?They are not reply me .I have few questions why they are not offering any reply to me .I applied myself will it effect application.?
Please help me

Thank you .

Hi Navra Si,

Sorry to hear you’ve not heard back from us. It’s been a very busy few months but I’m sure your email has been received. If you could send a private message on here with your name, course and registration details, I can try to find out for you. Similarly, you can private message/DM us on social media at Facebook or Instagram. Hopefully we can find out as soon as possible for you

Thanks,

Chelsea 😊
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Navya sri
Hi

Please help me

Thank you .

did you receive any response?
Original post by Anonymous
did you receive any response?

Hi there,

How are you? If you have applied for one of our courses here at UCLan and have any questions I'd be happy to help.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending