The Student Room Group

November 2023 Illegal Migration Intake Unit - Intake Response Team - Immigration Offi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SLClegg
I've just completed my video interview today, its not too difficult but some of the questions are a little tricky. Its a mix of strength and competency. One question will ask "Describe a time you have had to work in a team and how you contributed etc" and then another such as "do you prefer change or for things to stay the same and why". You get 30s to prepare an answer.

I've applied for Manchester but I understand this is a mobile role, i.e. you need to go where the demand is, but does anyone know how much time is spent away from home for this role? Roughly!

I’ve completed the video interview today, I fluffed at least one question at the start but managed to answer that question towards the end as time was ticking down.Some of the questions I answered pretty well.I don’t know what to really think, I keep going over my answers, just got to wait now.
I’ve also applied for Manchester.
(edited 4 months ago)
Anyone been offered the position?
Reply 22
Original post by James9103
Applied on 6th
Invited to written test on the 8th
Completed written test on 11th
Passed written test on 15th and invited to interview

Bey mate have you got reply for interview yet. I did my interview on 19 Dec any idea how long it will take
Reply 23
Original post by Markdprit
I’ve completed the video interview today, I fluffed at least one question at the start but managed to answer that question towards the end as time was ticking down.Some of the questions I answered pretty well.I don’t know what to really think, I keep going over my answers, just got to wait now.
I’ve also applied for Manchester.

I applied manchedtwr also is it OK if you wanna contsct me I've got questions
Reply 24
Original post by SLClegg
I've just completed my video interview today, its not too difficult but some of the questions are a little tricky. Its a mix of strength and competency. One question will ask "Describe a time you have had to work in a team and how you contributed etc" and then another such as "do you prefer change or for things to stay the same and why". You get 30s to prepare an answer.

I've applied for Manchester but I understand this is a mobile role, i.e. you need to go where the demand is, but does anyone know how much time is spent away from home for this role? Roughly!

I also applied for Manchester. Wanna contact me so we can talk
Reply 25
Original post by Lateef190
Bey mate have you got reply for interview yet. I did my interview on 19 Dec any idea how long it will take

Nothing yet.

I completed mine 19th November.

Last time I applied with this recruiter agency it took 4 months to get my result.

I’ve learned that once I’ve completed the interviews I just forget about the whole thing.
Reply 26
Hi, how many questions in total? Any more tips.? my account is not ready yet to send a private message
Reply 27
What does your home page say mine says driving license check
Reply 28
What does your home page say mine says driving license check

Mine says the same.
Reply 29
Original post by Landingwalker83
I have been offered a provisional job offer today, did my interview in December.

Congratulations, think your the first

Where do you apply for ?
Reply 30
Mine says the same.

Mine has now changed to assessment review but no reply yet how about you
Reply 31
Mine has now changed to assessment review but no reply yet how about you

Mine now says assessment review, would like to know either way.
Reply 32
Mine now says assessment review, would like to know either way.

Hey mate did you apply for the Manchester role?
Reply 33
Congratulations, what area did you get an offer?
Reply 34
Hey mate did you apply for the Manchester role?

Yes Salford
Reply 35
I've also got offsr for gmp police but I'm struggling to pick which one
Reply 36

For PC?

I’m currently a PC in Gwent, Wales.

Hi. I am currently PC in GMP. I would definitely choose the immigration job.
Reply 38
Original post by James9103
For PC?

I’m currently a PC in Gwent, Wales.

Yes pc
Reply 39
Yes pc

As recommended above, I’d also go for immigration role instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending