The Student Room Group

November 2023 Illegal Migration Intake Unit - Intake Response Team - Immigration Offi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Lateef190
When I worked in prev job I completed ctc so maybe I could just use that.

I imagine so as long as it’s still in date. I’ve looked at a lot of the other forums for vetting and some have got theirs back very quickly, within 2 weeks. Others 12 weeks 🙄
Reply 61
Original post by Choward123
I imagine so as long as it’s still in date. I’ve looked at a lot of the other forums for vetting and some have got theirs back very quickly, within 2 weeks. Others 12 weeks 🙄

I work in the Police so have SC I think so hopefully that will help. Did you have to do a health questionnaire online. It was quite thorough and didn’t think this job required a medical. I have been off sick for the last couple of months due to the job so I’m hoping that isn’t going to go against me after getting through the whole process
Reply 62
Original post by Lateef190
Thank you. Have you completed interviews. Mine was done on 17th Dec just waiting for reply. If vetting I have ctc ready. Is it a ctc clearance terrorism level?

I'm still waiting for results and I completed interview on the 17th Dec as well. As for your clearance I think you have to go through it all over again. But maybe won't take as long.
Reply 63
Original post by JS90
I'm still waiting for results and I completed interview on the 17th Dec as well. As for your clearance I think you have to go through it all over again. But maybe won't take as long.

Shouldn’t be too long now before you hear back. How do you feel you did in the interview?
Reply 64
Original post by Landingwalker83
I have received a similar email regarding arranging a face to face meeting to validate documents.

Same here.
Reply 65
Shouldn’t be too long now before you hear back. How do you feel you did in the interview?

It wasn't the best, I wasn't a fan of the interview itself. I tend to panic thinking of an answer then it never comes out right. Hopefully it was enough!
Reply 66
Original post by JS90
It wasn't the best, I wasn't a fan of the interview itself. I tend to panic thinking of an answer then it never comes out right. Hopefully it was enough!

I didn’t enjoy it and was really nervous after not having an interview for 17 years (feeling old).
I didn’t think I did that great but I ended up getting it so you never know. Good luck 🤞
Anyone heard back from. The interview today?
Anyone heard back from interviews they did in November? I did mine on the 21st November but not had any news yet.
I did try chasing up but was basically told to wait.
Reply 69
Original post by Coolrunner27
Anyone heard back from interviews they did in November? I did mine on the 21st November but not had any news yet.
I did try chasing up but was basically told to wait.

Did mine on November and not heard anything since.

Been through this before with this recruitment agency. Took about 4 months last time to find out and then it was reserve list.
My portal has changed to Driving Licence Check. Does that mean I've passed the interview and they are checking the driving licence?

Thanks
Reply 71
Original post by undercover-strat
My portal has changed to Driving Licence Check. Does that mean I've passed the interview and they are checking the driving licence?

Thanks

I’m not sure I haven’t had anything in my portal about a driving licence and I got told this time last week that u had passed the interview. I’ve read loads of things on here and everyone seems to be different with some very long waits for answers. Let’s hope we are quick 😀
Reply 72
Original post by undercover-strat

Thanks

Mine showed driving license check about a week ago, then changed to reviewing assessment results.I haven’t heard anything since.
Reply 73
I did my video interview 15/12/23 for the Heathrow unit, still awaiting a response 😃
Reply 74
Original post by Markdprit
Mine showed driving license check about a week ago, then changed to reviewing assessment results.I haven’t heard anything since.

Yep same
Reply 75
I rang up To ask why have some location got they results and others haven’t and the lady just said the once’s who are still waiting it means they have loads of applications to process. But when I emailed the same question I was told they are working through 1 location at a time
Reply 76
Some of the locations had different closing dates aswell.

Oh oki I see well I did apply for Liverpool but withdrew which I know regret I was told next campaign would be roughly around April/may so i can re apply. Think Manchester always has more candidates that other locations would have thaught liver would be the same
Some of the locations had different closing dates aswell.

I don't think that matters to be honest. Mine closed on the 3rd December and I've heard nothing.
Reply 78
Original post by Coolrunner27
I don't think that matters to be honest. Mine closed on the 3rd December and I've heard nothing.

True it’s either some
Locations have more applications than others or they just working they way down a list of locations. What location did you apply For.
Compared to Border force I don’t think it’s as popular in terms Of people Applying main reason for this 1 you have to
Spend a lot of time away from Family during summer months and a lot of traveling may not suit everyone
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Samual19
True it’s either some
Locations have more applications than others or they just working they way down a list of locations. What location did you apply For.
Compared to Border force I don’t think it’s as popular in terms Of people Applying main reason for this 1 you have to
Spend a lot of time away from Family during summer months and a lot of traveling may not suit everyone

I was thinking because it’s a lot busier in the summer, they might try to get us in before then 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending