Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Official Durham University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by 01char
Hi! Just back from visiting Durham and it's so cute! Definitely a tough decision on which colleges to apply for :frown: Also, how do you join a gc?

Can I be added to the group chat?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by waffelton
The next (and last) one is in April

i booked it, but my course is full :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #39
i’m going for natsci :smile: what about you??

English lit!
Reply 303
Heyy i have an offer for law :smile: nice to meet you all.
Original post by r3nee.c0
i booked it, but my course is full :frown:

Me too :frown:, Psych?
Anybody heard from international relations today?
Got an offer for Law, lastweek. I am an international student. Nice to meet you all.
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Durham University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

can you get a 10k+ scholarship (even if it's not on their website)?
Reply 308
Hi I know there's a WhatsApp group, but I can't seem to join it 😭 would there be an insta group?
Original post by Darkflame9
can you get a 10k+ scholarship (even if it's not on their website)?

I don't think you can. They might offer bursaries for financially struggling students but I'm not actually sure whether it exists or not (exists for Imperial - up to 5k off tuition depending on family income but lots of financial support offered even otherwise).

One of my friends got the women in STEM scholarship and there are a few others but I think you've missed the deadline to apply for them (might be wrong so maybe contact them to find out more?).
Original post by coeoe
hi i know there's a whatsapp group, but i can't seem to join it 😭 would there be an insta group?

wait why? I can send the link again?
Reply 311
Original post by sadfailure
wait why? I can send the link again?

Ahmmm because my phone number is not an English number 😭😭😭 this has happened 3 times already. I think for WhatsApp, I have to be manually added in by someone
please guys, you know the rules
off site discussion groups ( ie links to the kind of thing above) are very much against the TSR rules
Reply 313
heyy I'm an offer holder for law at Durham:smile:) I was wondering if there's any groupchats !!
Hello everyone, TSR Goes Green is back where across the site, you can engage in many conversations centring on the environment and nature! @flowersinmyhair made a thread asking whether the campus environment influenced your uni choices, and @Scotland Yard wants to know your opinion on whether unis should ban meat from their menus! Would love to know your thoughts in both threads :smile:!

Click the links below to get involved!

Do you think universities should ban meat from their menus? - The Student Room
Did the campus environment influence your uni decision? - The Student Room

And if you want to get involved with more TSR Goes Green threads that may interest you, look no further: TSR Goes Green! Mk II - 2024 Hub thread - The Student Room
hi ive got an offer for geoscience, is there a new link to the whatsapp group? or maybe an ig group with other offer holders?
International postgrad here! I'm going for Creative Writing in September. Would someone be able to send me a link to a whatsapp or insta group?
hey, i have an offer for law (: does anyone mind sending over the ig or whatsapp group link?
hi! i have an offer for law with foundation & have firmed :smile:)))
Original post by jess⋆𐙚₊˚⊹
hii! ive got an offer for law

Me too, well done!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest