The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official Imperial College London Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hrishmitra19
I think that should be okay then I guess...? Was the same for me. Did you try contacting Imperial?

Yeah, they said they r busy and there is nothing to worry about they are just processing the letters
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #6
Yeah, they said they r busy and there is nothing to worry about they are just processing the letters

Great haha! I'll see you in September 2024 I guess! All the best to everyone else applying!
I applied in mid-October for MSC Management. I received an invitation for my interview 14 days later and completed it after 6 days. My unofficial offer notification came 20th of November and my official offer came 6 days later. With the official offer came also a change in my imperial where I was able to see the conditions of my offer. In the official offer letter was stated, that I would receive an official offer letter in a separate mail within 24 hours. That mail did not come till now but I have accepted the offer in myimperial.
Original post by Anonymous #8
I applied in mid-October for MSC Management. I received an invitation for my interview 14 days later and completed it after 6 days. My unofficial offer notification came 20th of November and my official offer came 6 days later. With the official offer came also a change in my imperial where I was able to see the conditions of my offer. In the official offer letter was stated, that I would receive an official offer letter in a separate mail within 24 hours. That mail did not come till now but I have accepted the offer in myimperial.

hey, mind sharing what your gpa was and what did they place as conditions?
hey, mind sharing what your gpa was and what did they place as conditions?

Well... I'm from Germany and this is will be my second masters degree, so I guess it is hard to compare^^
I think that should be okay then I guess...? Was the same for me. Did you try contacting Imperial?

Please do let me know when you receive the official letter 🙂
Hi guys! Has anyone received an offer for MSc Finance and Accounting? I've been put on the waiting list in mid November!
Anyone got a computing interview
Reply 28
has anyone heard back for the msc statistics course?
Anyone heard back from aero?
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous683

no not yet, when did you apply and do the test?
Reply 31
Hi! I have an offer for ESB. Got it on the 28th of Nov
Reply 32
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Imperial College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I know this might be a bit early to think about right now, but since Imperial has no Halls of residence for Postgraduate students, how is everyone planning for accommodation? (especially international students like myself) given that the South Kensington area seems to be extremely expensive.

Feel nervous going to a country when I don't know anything about it's housing market and transport system.
Original post by ts290
has anyone heard back for the msc statistics course?

Waiting for this too. When did you submit your application?

Yes I got my interview and finished it. I received the invite on 10th November and had my interview on 29th November.
Reply 35
has anyone heard for bsc biochem
Original post by tjola7
no not yet, when did you apply and do the test?

I appllied around october 10th and i did my test at october 19th
Original post by Anonymous #10
Yes I got my interview and finished it. I received the invite on 10th November and had my interview on 29th November.

nice bro whats ur academic stats if you dont mind me asking
nice bro whats ur academic stats if you dont mind me asking

5 A*s (predicted) in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science and EPQ.

GCSEs: 9999999988 with the 8s in English literature and RS.
Reply 39
Hey, did anyone hear back for the strategic marketing MSC course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending