The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official Imperial College London Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #11
I applied October 18 and sat the test 27/11. I think I got 7/10 maybeee idk I ran out of time tho

I answered all of the questions just in time and I think I got 7 or 8/10. The thing is unlike Oxbridge, they take equal consideration with your personal statement and the admissions test so you gotta have a strong bit on both parts. I think that my personal statement is quite good (I asked ChatGPT and it said 9/10 but who knows what admissions tutors are actually after?) and my admissions test was OK. The questions were really easy but tight for time and I had this newly developed weird habit of checking over my answer (which is weird in itself because I never do that once. Bad habit I agree, but I need to work on it) three times, which ate at my time. It was a mix of everything, which was similar for the interview but different people got different things so don't go off of this for anything. I think the checking thing probably happened because it was the actual thing and so I needed to be careful I didn't make any stupid mistakes (this was also before my Cambridge admissions test so no excuse to say that I was disappointed with my Cambridge one and wanted to nail this one).

Like one of the questions, I literally had like 6 seconds left but I stayed composed and picked what I thought is the right answer.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #14
Hi, still waiting. Applied the 1st week of Oct'23 and references were submitted by the 2nd week of Oct'23; however, had issue with the application system, whereby the completed application ended up on the 2nd week of Nov'23. How about you?

Have you recieved any updates?
Original post by Anonymous #17
Have you recieved any updates?

Not yet. What about you?
Just received an offer for MSc Artificial Intelligence :smile:. Goodluck guys !! Do any of you know about the next steps ? Accommodation and all ?
Original post by Anonymous #14
Not yet. What about you?

I've applied on 30th Nov and I haven't receieved any updates till now.
Original post by Anonymous #18
Just received an offer for MSc Artificial Intelligence :smile:. Goodluck guys !! Do any of you know about the next steps ? Accommodation and all ?

Congratulations! May I know when you submitted your application? Did you recieve the offer through mail?
Reply 86

I have also applied to this course, congrats :smile: When did you apply? All my references were submitted by 1st Nov and I still have not heard back
Congratulations! May I know when you submitted your application? Did you recieve the offer through mail?

Email ? Yes. The official email was sent a few hours after the status update on the myimperial portal
Original post by dwalone
I have also applied to this course, congrats :smile: When did you apply? All my references were submitted by 1st Nov and I still have not heard back

Thanks 🙂 My final references were submitted on the first week of December.
Reply 89

Hey!
Congratulations! I will also start looking for accommodation. As per some sources, I got to know that Earl's Count and Hammersmith are two places where ICL students reside
Email ? Yes. The official email was sent a few hours after the status update on the myimperial portal

Did they invite you for any interview round before?
Did they invite you for any interview round before?

Nope. I didn't have any interviews
Original post by ayusamb
Hey!
Congratulations! I will also start looking for accommodation. As per some sources, I got to know that Earl's Count and Hammersmith are two places where ICL students reside

Nice. Did u get an offer from imperial as well ? Which course ?
did ANYONE get a decision on biochem?
Reply 94
Original post by Anonymous #19

still waiting😭😭😭😭
Original post by 6342313
still waiting😭😭😭😭

when did u apply? 😭
Reply 96
when did u apply? 😭

mid-october
Original post by 6342313
mid-october

same here
Reply 98
same here

the wait is torture💀
Reply 99

Yep - Bsc Biochem, just got my offer on Friday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending