The Student Room Group

UWE Health Professions Foundation Course start 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicoleayr3
Hii! I'm also applying for the radiography pathway- my interview is next week! Did they ask many questions about the specific pathway? I'm so nervous haha

Heyyy nice to finally find someone in my Patchway, they didn’t ask much questions is was really why did I chose radiography and roles and responsibilities they have, then asked me what skills I have that can help in this field, why uwe, and then she told me I could ask them questions. It was less than 20 minutes and they are very nice, they didn't expect me to know a lot. And a few scenario based questions about what would I do if a colleague was being racist to a patient or leaking information
Original post by Kayjane20
I got an offer!!!
hii, I had my interview yesterday, I hate waiting :frown: , how long was it until you got a response?
hii, I had my interview yesterday, I hate waiting :frown: , how long was it until you got a response?

Hey i got mine next morning! It shouldn’t be too long for you too xx
Original post by Thaisggalvezz
Hey i got mine next morning! It shouldn’t be too long for you too xx
gosh I can’t stop thinking about it :’) feel like it really didn’t go well
I interviewed on the Monday and got mine on the Friday! I really thought my interview was terrible, was just over 15 mins, felt like I just spluttered a load of rubbish ! Have faith xx
I interviewed on the Monday and got mine on the Friday! I really thought my interview was terrible, was just over 15 mins, felt like I just spluttered a load of rubbish ! Have faith xx
I got accepted today!! omg the waiting bit was torture
I got accepted today!! omg the waiting bit was torture
Aww congratulations!’ So happy for you x
Aww congratulations!’ So happy for you x
Do either of you guys know if theres a groupchat or anything for the foundation year students? And if not maybe we can make one?
Do either of you guys know if theres a groupchat or anything for the foundation year students? And if not maybe we can make one?
I’m on one on Instagram :smile: can you private message on here?

Hey I’m also not in one so let me know if you find something xx
Original post by Thaisggalvezz
Hey I’m also not in one so let me know if you find something xx

hey i’ll add you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest