The Student Room Group

Maintenance funding issues

I need an advice please, I am a third year adults nursing student, When I first started my course I was told I wasn’t eligible for maintenance due to living in UK for only 3 years then. I’ve now been living in the UK for 5 yrs and have received my Indefinite Leave to remain and so I decided to apply for maintenance to help as things has been tough. I was told I still wasn’t eligible to apply as I needed to have ILR before starting first year. This is soo confusing and frustrating. Please advise on what to do?
Original post by AlexaBc
I need an advice please, I am a third year adults nursing student, When I first started my course I was told I wasn’t eligible for maintenance due to living in UK for only 3 years then. I’ve now been living in the UK for 5 yrs and have received my Indefinite Leave to remain and so I decided to apply for maintenance to help as things has been tough. I was told I still wasn’t eligible to apply as I needed to have ILR before starting first year. This is soo confusing and frustrating. Please advise on what to do?

Hi Alexa,

You need to be eligible for the finance before the start of your course.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending