The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Computer Science 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
I've been shortlisted, but nothing on the portico portal has changed.
are u home, what r ur stats
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #7
Did you apply for cs? If so you might hear back today
if you don’t get an email today does it mean you’re not considered any longer?
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous #8
if you don’t get an email today does it mean you’re not considered any longer?
You can probably reach that conclusion if you don't receive anything in the coming 2 minutes.
Original post by Meskhot
You can probably reach that conclusion if you don't receive anything in the coming 2 minutes.
why
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous #8
wait so you got an invitation email on a weekend?
Yeah I think they sent it on Friday and because of time difference and all I might have got it on a Saturday
I don't know even I was confused
Original post by Meskhot
wait what is today the last date for receving an invite
Original post by jake102:)
wait what is today the last date for receving an invite
nah theres no way hes a troll
Original post by Anonymous #12
he is my friend received one 10 minutes ago
Original post by jake102:)
he is my friend received one 10 minutes ago
you got invite or your friend
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous #12
Guys, chill, that was a joke, I am also still waiting... The point is they are processing all applications, don't try to read too much into this...
but ur friend said u get invite
Anyone got shortlisted?
Original post by Anonymous #13
but ur friend said u get invite
no i meant he is a troll because my friend got an invite just recently
If it says “aaa”’on your portico, that means someone is actively looking at your application. It means you’re more likely to receive a decision at that point, but doesn’t necessarily mean you will or not.
Original post by Oliver Knightley
If it says “aaa”’on your portico, that means someone is actively looking at your application. It means you’re more likely to receive a decision at that point, but doesn’t necessarily mean you will or not.
Can u send a pic of where it says aaa ?
Anyone got shortlisted?
I've been shortlisted. I got an email directly from UCL and my portico hasn't been updated (still says application received). I'm not sure if they're gonna update portico to say you've been shortlisted, but you're more likely to find out you've been shortlisted from an email directly from the admissions department
Original post by Anonymous #15
I've been shortlisted. I got an email directly from UCL and my portico hasn't been updated (still says application received). I'm not sure if they're gonna update portico to say you've been shortlisted, but you're more likely to find out you've been shortlisted from an email directly from the admissions department
Also, the emails says that registration opens next week (week commencing March 11th), so i think they're going to be shortlisting for a while
Also just received a shortlist email - I’d assume they’re going to be sending out emails to the shortlisted people over the course of the next two weeks maximum. For STAT prep they give you a link of some sample questions and they seem to be along the lines of simple comprehension exercises.
I would not stress if you’ve not gotten the email yet - just give it time.
Anyone got shortlisted?
Also got shortlsted this morning.

Home student, 3 A*
Original post by foxconn27
Also got shortlsted this morning.

Home student, 3 A*
What subjects and is it predicted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending