The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Computer Science 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IshSan
same i got shortlisted today. Ik a few people who did too btw so it should be out for everyone relatively soon.
do you have a plan on how you will revise for the stats exam, also does the overall score matter in order to get an offer?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Does anyone know what proportion of applicants are shortlisted and what proportion of shortlisted applicants will receive an offer after the STAT test?
just been shortlisted as well anyone got any tips on how to revise
Original post by jake102:)
nice what are your stats?
wondering the same as to how to revise haha
Reply 65
what time of the day did you get the email? or should i just wait till tmrw
Original post by Anonymous #7
nice what are your stats?
home, contextual, 4x9s 3x8s 2x7s for gcses, predicted A*A*A for maths comp sci and physics with a decent ps and reference(according to teachers)
Original post by tjola7
what time of the day did you get the email? or should i just wait till tmrw
i got mine around 10:30 am, wdym by waiting till tmrw? r u gonna contact them?
home, contextual, 4x9s 3x8s 2x7s for gcses, predicted A*A*A for maths comp sci and physics with a decent ps and reference(according to teachers)
Seems like everyone took comp sci in high school... My school doesn't offer it so I self studied. They did not say taking comp sci was prerequisite right?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Seems like everyone took comp sci in high school... My school doesn't offer it so I self studied. They did not say taking comp sci was prerequisite right?
yes they said it wasnt required but im pretty sure it would help your application significantly. have u received your STAT invite yet?
yes they said it wasnt required but im pretty sure it would help your application significantly. have u received your STAT invite yet?
No i haven’t received it yet but i thought it was reachable because i have predicted 44 IB points and i thought my ps was decent
No i haven’t received it yet but i thought it was reachable because i have predicted 44 IB points and i thought my ps was decent
dont worry bro u will defo get it
dont worry bro u will defo get it
thank you :smile:
if anyone has got any idea on how to prepare for stats pls let me know
Reply 74
i got mine around 10:30 am, wdym by waiting till tmrw? r u gonna contact them?
no, I meant hope that I get it the next day cause it was already quite late to get it yday
Original post by Oliver Knightley
If it says “aaa”’on your portico, that means someone is actively looking at your application. It means you’re more likely to receive a decision at that point, but doesn’t necessarily mean you will or not.
Rlly? do you have a picture?
nah my school doesnt offer it me and 3 of my class mates got an invite
Original post by Anonymous #13
Oh okay thats good news.
Original post by Anonymous #13
do they take IB? what were their stats?
I just called up UCL and they said that they have stopped sending out invitations to take the STAT. If you have not received an invitation by now, then it is very unlikely that you will receive an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending