The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Computer Science 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #18
I just called up UCL and they said that they have stopped sending out invitations to take the STAT. If you have not received an invitation by now, then it is very unlikely that you will receive an offer.
what? how is that possible? are you sure?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I just called up UCL and they said that they have stopped sending out invitations to take the STAT. If you have not received an invitation by now, then it is very unlikely that you will receive an offer.
what!!!... really? I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* and A* in EPQ and 99999999998 in GCSEs - also a distinction in 2023 and 2022 BMO. I got an offer from Cambridge but I immediately rejected it in anticipation for my UCL offer (I prefer UCL for the active nightlife).
Original post by Anonymous #19
what!!!... really? I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* and A* in EPQ and 99999999998 in GCSEs - also a distinction in 2023 and 2022 BMO. I got an offer from Cambridge but I immediately rejected it in anticipation for my UCL offer (I prefer UCL for the active nightlife).
I cannot believe this. I also have 44 IB predicted points and a proud personal statement. I was invited for the ICL entrance exam. I understand you. I do not see a valid reason if this is true and I will be active to defend my application.
I have just emailed the admission team to confirm this. Will let you know what they say
Original post by Anonymous #20
I have just emailed the admission team to confirm this. Will let you know what they say
I just have as well.
Reply 85
What the guy said is wrong. I just got my invitation
Reply 86
Well I read your post, was disappointed, and I just received an email for shortlist 2 minutes ago.

By any chance, are you a mythical giant Scandinavian creature commonly known as a Troll?
Original post by Meskhot
Well I read your post, was disappointed, and I just received an email for shortlist 2 minutes ago.
By any chance, are you a mythical giant Scandinavian creature commonly known as a Troll?
OMG thank you so much for the info i was panicking literally.
Original post by Meskhot
congratulations by the way!
Reply 89
Original post by Anonymous #8
congratulations by the way!
Thanks, and best of luck. They probably meant the selection is over, and they are sending emails in batches. Sit tight and wait, hope you receive it.
Reply 90
Original post by wowvain
What the guy said is wrong. I just got my invitation
And just to add to this, I am international with A*A*A predictions and a decent PS. I haven't seen many internationals mentioning their stats so I just thought someone might find this useful.
Reply 91
You are brave...
I cannot believe this. I also have 44 IB predicted points and a proud personal statement. I was invited for the ICL entrance exam. I understand you. I do not see a valid reason if this is true and I will be active to defend my application.
It was the 8 bro
It was the 8 bro
Original post by Meskhot
Thanks, and best of luck. They probably meant the selection is over, and they are sending emails in batches. Sit tight and wait, hope you receive it.
Thanks I just got my invitation!
Reply 95
Thanks I just got my invitation!
YESSSSS happy for you!
Just got the STAT invite today.

Anybody know how much it costs to enroll for the exam?
Reply 97
Original post by Anonymous #20
Just got the STAT invite today.
Anybody know how much it costs to enroll for the exam?
Received an invite about 2 hours ago
Original post by Anonymous #5
Anyone heard back abt getting shortlisted?
I just got shortlisted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending