The Student Room Group

ucas application 2024

my college sent my application to ucas today ! absolutely terrifying but so exciting at the same time. i'm so impatient icl praying all my 5 choices get back to me quick and offer me a place on their course lol. where and what's everyone applying for? also how long did everyone roughly have to wait for their chosen universities to get back to them? good luck everyone hope you all get into ur dream uni !!
(edited 5 months ago)
Many people will have applied by now, and a lot more will be applying in the coming weeks before the winter break! I'd suggest you don't worry too much about hearing back, since they can take months - my last decision last year came a whopping 5 months after I applied :eek3:
Original post by Scotland Yard
Many people will have applied by now, and a lot more will be applying in the coming weeks before the winter break! I'd suggest you don't worry too much about hearing back, since they can take months - my last decision last year came a whopping 5 months after I applied :eek3:

i'm the first to apply out of my friends so currently have no one to stress with lool but noo not 5 months the suspense would acc kill me at that point
Reply 3
Just be aware that you could wait until March/April for final decisions.
So, don't check your email every 5 minutes, it'll drive you nuts.
Original post by McGinger
Just be aware that you could wait until March/April for final decisions.
So, don't check your email every 5 minutes, it'll drive you nuts.

yeahh on the application it said universities have until the 16th of may to get back to me heart dropped when i saw that loool but omg i was so shocked i already got an email earlier today with an invite to an interview !!
Reply 6
Original post by giveonsupremacy
yeahh on the application it said universities have until the 16th of may to get back to me heart dropped when i saw that loool but omg i was so shocked i already got an email earlier today with an invite to an interview !!

hi, how long did you have to wait for your chosen uni to get back to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending