The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

English with business studies course at Loughborough University

Hi, I am planning on applying to Loughborough University for the ‘English with Business studies BA’ course. However, I have wrote my personal statement without mentioning anything about business but instead have solely focused it on English Literature. Does anyone know if I still be considered for this course despite not mentioning about business and focusing it on English Literature rather than English as a whole? I really would love to go the Loughborough, so if it means I have to study English Literature as a single honours that is something I am prepared to do.
It would be great to hear some opinions!
Thank you,
Daisy.
Original post by DJLOLLY1
Hi, I am planning on applying to Loughborough University for the ‘English with Business studies BA’ course. However, I have wrote my personal statement without mentioning anything about business but instead have solely focused it on English Literature. Does anyone know if I still be considered for this course despite not mentioning about business and focusing it on English Literature rather than English as a whole? I really would love to go the Loughborough, so if it means I have to study English Literature as a single honours that is something I am prepared to do.
It would be great to hear some opinions!
Thank you,
Daisy.

Hi @DJLOLLY1

Great to hear you are considering Loughborough!

I would recommend looking at the course website page: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/english-with-business-studies/ and emailing the email address provided at the bottom of the page. They may be able to give you advice related specifically to that course.

I hope that helps 🙂

Alex
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending