The Student Room Group

is it possible to include 2 schools on UCAS?

I am studying a course at college and also doing an A level privately with an exam centre. I have connected by college to my application using the buzzword, but how do i also include my exam centre so i can show that im doing that A level on my application? Also how will they know what grade i get lol
Original post by revo349
I am studying a course at college and also doing an A level privately with an exam centre. I have connected by college to my application using the buzzword, but how do i also include my exam centre so i can show that im doing that A level on my application? Also how will they know what grade i get lol

The grade comes directly from the exam board to UCAS, not via your school/college so it won't cause any issues.

You can enter both on your application, but UCAS won't let you have 2 full time places of study so the one where you are just entered at the centre needs to be added as part time.
Original post by Admit-One
The grade comes directly from the exam board to UCAS, not via your school/college so it won't cause any issues.

You can enter both on your application, but UCAS won't let you have 2 full time places of study so the one where you are just entered at the centre needs to be added as part time.

ohh nice. thats perfect, thank you habibi mashallah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending