The Student Room Group

EY apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jheanell
I did. You can if you want to make it easier, just say your predicted grades got updated or something like that
perfect, thank you.
Original post by ajjjs
Is this before or after you got the offer??
After. Mine was easier to get them to change because I was on the career starters programme so the predicted grades on my application were outdated anyways since they would’ve been from the start of year12
Original post by TalalImam
Received my offer for the EY Assurance Apprenticeship. For the other offer holders/past apprentices, does anybody know what the grade requirements are? because it says you have to maintain your grades and mine are 4A*s, so do I have to get that to secure the offer?
Hi bro, can you give me some tips on the interview and AC. I applied for assurance and completed the assessments today. Any way you could help me out please?
Original post by Gfgytfuygvhy
Hi bro, can you give me some tips on the interview and AC. I applied for assurance and completed the assessments today. Any way you could help me out please?
Sure man. I can't exactly tell you what's gonna happen but general advice for the AC would be to be the first to talk whenever you can no matter how scared you are. They have a lot of applicants so you have to make sure you stand out. Secondly, when working in teams ensure you involve everybody in your group. With the AC they're not looking for your technical skills rather your people skills and your confidence so you must demonstrate that. Be sure to sprinkle in the odd fact about EY you know by your own research when relevant, like who their clients are, to show you are well equipped. With the interview, just treat it like a conversation. Research the firm, look up the person interviewing you on Linkedin, use the STAR technique when answering and finally be presentable with how you talk, look and facial expressions. Thats pretty much all I can think of right now so hope it helps.
anyone received an offer for assurance in manchester?
Hey guys, will there be like a social event for all the new joiners before the start date or something? I’m pretty sure other firms like GT do it, not too sure about EY
THX!
People ngl I have been waiting for an EY Experience Day since December. I was initially rejected and t now they have opened my portal again and hence progressed me to stage 3 in February . I actually can’t believe this. I applied for Assurance in London. Does anyone know when they will get back. I have called them and they said their next available slots are April and May and should I pass this I will be put in one of these 2 months
Original post by axzahra
anyone received an offer for assurance in manchester?

how long have you been waiting to hear after interview ? i am on day 8 following interview for assurance london
Original post by nextstep24
how long have you been waiting to hear after interview ? i am on day 8 following interview for assurance london

Is interview part of experience day
Original post by macallister1
Is interview part of experience day

no. had virtual experience day then an interview
Original post by nextstep24

i had the interview on 11/03, its been more than two weeks :/
Original post by axzahra
i had the interview on 11/03, its been more than two weeks :/

I had mine on the 20/03 and heard nothing, did you follow up with them ? I applied to Manchester assurance as well.
Reply 212
Anyone got advice for EY experience day?
Original post by William219
I had mine on the 20/03 and heard nothing, did you follow up with them ? I applied to Manchester assurance as well.

yep I received an offer over the phone on 26/03, hopefully you should be hearing in the next week
how long does it take to hear back after the experience day
Has anyone applied for Turnaround and Restructuring.
It has been over a month since my EYX day. They sent a message confirming results would be received once all experience days were completed but this seems to have been going on for a while.
Reply 216
Can anyone share some insight on the experience day and what to expect? Would be much appreciated 🙏🙏
for me it was answering 4 questions on a google form , and the other half was trying to sell an initiative out of four in ur group .Everyone is assigned one ,make sure you research prior and link some facts when trying to sell and show off ur initiative
Reply 218
Original post by moosak_4
for me it was answering 4 questions on a google form , and the other half was trying to sell an initiative out of four in ur group .Everyone is assigned one ,make sure you research prior and link some facts when trying to sell and show off ur initiative

Does EY experience include an interview?
Original post by 172309
Does EY experience include an interview?

no that is the final stage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending