The Student Room Group

EY apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ma937
I've seen no one made a thread for this so making 1 now, and was rejected initially and told after they messed up and I'm currently waiting to be shortlisted for the EYX.
Anyone else face the same problem?

I was also rejected initally and then got an email a few weeks later saying im being considered for the exp day
Reply 41
Original post by random555
I was also rejected initally and then got an email a few weeks later saying im being considered for the exp day

Same thing happened to me, and then they updated my account area saying ‘Thank you for taking part in the EY experience day’ with a feedback report even though I haven’t attended any EY experience day?? I emailed HR asking for clarification and they apologised saying they have moved my application back to where it should be but my account area has not updated since. i’m so confused and kind of annoyed tbh i hope they sort it out soon😭
Reply 42
Original post by axzahra
Same thing happened to me, and then they updated my account area saying ‘Thank you for taking part in the EY experience day’ with a feedback report even though I haven’t attended any EY experience day?? I emailed HR asking for clarification and they apologised saying they have moved my application back to where it should be but my account area has not updated since. i’m so confused and kind of annoyed tbh i hope they sort it out soon😭

yeppp Ey is taking so long to reply to ppl but telling people who got rejected to apply in 3 months but not updating the candidates who are waiting
Reply 43
Original post by ma937
I applied for the assurance programme and got an AC shortlist still waiting for dates, saying they would get bak to me after christamas leave

Glad you got onto the EY experience day, have you managed to get an AC date?
Reply 44
Has anyone been salient an email saying that they need to give right to work documents?
Original post by MaxA06
Has anyone been salient an email saying that they need to give right to work documents?

I had a random email back in November asking for confirmation of RTW but it was just an online form
i did the AC back in mid December and still haven't heard back. Anyone else still waiting to hear back to know if they made it to the interview ? They did send an email saying it may be a few weeks delay but it's been 4 weeks now
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous1764764
i did the AC back in mid December and still haven't heard back. Anyone else still waiting to hear back to know if they made it to the interview ? They did send an email saying it may be a few weeks delay but it's been 4 weeks now

so you've done the ey experience day?
I'm still being shortlisted for it - been like that for a while now tbf
Original post by bosdiwm

I’ve been shortlisted since November I think. Been so long I can’t remember. Mine is for tech consulting
Original post by bosdiwm

yes did the AC
Reply 50
I'm doing the Experience Day soon (is this the same as the Assessment Center?), anyone got any tips?
Reply 51
Original post by bosdiwm

sameee i cant belive they are making so many ppl wait...
I emailed them last night as I applied middle of October then got shortlisted middle of November and basically said that I would need an update soon as my other applications were now at the final interview stages (obviously less bluntly put than that)
Original post by MaxA06

yh just had AC on 20/1/23 its 11/1/23 got that email yesterday still not heard anything from them
Original post by Anonymous1764764

i was in one on the 20th of dec still no reply from them
Reply 55
Original post by random555
I emailed them last night as I applied middle of October then got shortlisted middle of November and basically said that I would need an update soon as my other applications were now at the final interview stages (obviously less bluntly put than that)

did this email do anything for you - they responded yet?
Original post by bosdiwm
did this email do anything for you - they responded yet?

No
I just got ivited for the eyx.. does anyone know if the cambridge office does this online or in person? THX
Reply 58
Original post by _.faraaaz_
I just got ivited for the eyx.. does anyone know if the cambridge office does this online or in person? THX

ayy well done when did you do ur online assessment?
Original post by ma937
ayy well done when did you do ur online assessment?

I cant really remember but its been a VERY long time lol, probably 3-4 weeks...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending