The Student Room Group

EY apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Just got a reply and they said that they are still shortlisting and aim to get back asap
Reply 61
Original post by _.faraaaz_
I cant really remember but its been a VERY long time lol, probably 3-4 weeks...

ahh i ssee well thanks
EY has emailed me saying that the position I applied for is no longer available but they will resume my application should they need people.
Original post by random555
EY has emailed me saying that the position I applied for is no longer available but they will resume my application should they need people.

How unprofessional! They mess up your application until it's too late then this. I have no words.
Reply 64

Which position did you apply for? I got the same email
Original post by rhyxan

It was digital tech consulting degree apprenticeship in London hbu
Original post by rhyxan

They said I could apply for a different programme but with a different email however I’ve emailed them asking if my application can be transferred
Reply 67
It was digital tech consulting degree apprenticeship in London hbu

Same
Reply 68
Wait so EY been rejecting ppl when they made the mistake and took a year to shortlist us?
Original post by rhyxan
Same

I suspect it’s because they have had so many layoffs of grads in consulting
wow.. Im scared now.. they invited me for EYX but havnt given any further information... I gotta feeling theyre going to reject me as well :frown:
Reply 71
wow.. Im scared now.. they invited me for EYX but havnt given any further information... I gotta feeling theyre going to reject me as well :frown:

i havent even been invited or rejected so I'm just in the middle ):
Reply 72
I suspect it’s because they have had so many layoffs of grads in consulting

I think so too because in the email it didn’t sound like a rejection it sounded like the programme got discontinued. They wouldn’t tell us to apply to another programme and change our emails if it wasn’t because of that reason.
Original post by rhyxan
I think so too because in the email it didn’t sound like a rejection it sounded like the programme got discontinued. They wouldn’t tell us to apply to another programme and change our emails if it wasn’t because of that reason.

Normally companies who do that don't manage their application process very well and don't close the applications on time. After they have filled places they close the positions. So if they've messed up your application they put you at the back of the queue although you were among the able and first applicants now you are an able and sadly later applicant.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 74
I booked onto the EY AC weeks ago and have got it on Tuesday 23rd however I've not received any additional info (e.g. how to join etc) has anybody else had this problem?
Original post by jj43
I booked onto the EY AC weeks ago and have got it on Tuesday 23rd however I've not received any additional info (e.g. how to join etc) has anybody else had this problem?

omg sammmeeee, im so confused... they shouldve at least sent the google meet link or smthing
Reply 76
omg sammmeeee, im so confused... they shouldve at least sent the google meet link or smthing

Exactly, what day is your AC?
Reply 77
Original post by jj43

I’m in the same situation, I think it might be the same day as you
Original post by jj43
Exactly, what day is your AC?

Tuesday :frown:
Reply 79
guy what service line is this for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending