The Student Room Group

How hard is it to get into Uni of Sheffield

I was wondering how hard is it to get into the University of Sheffield for law? I have alreadymet the entry requirements (i have a D*D*D* in BTEC National Extended Diploma inBusiness, and their requirement is D*DD). Does my personal statement have to be absolutelyoutstanding to get in?

When i look online, some websites say that their acceptance rate is around 70%, and thenothers say that it is 14%. So i am a little confused about that!

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Student87878
I was wondering how hard is it to get into the University of Sheffield for law? I have alreadymet the entry requirements (i have a D*D*D* in BTEC National Extended Diploma inBusiness, and their requirement is D*DD). Does my personal statement have to be absolutelyoutstanding to get in?

When i look online, some websites say that their acceptance rate is around 70%, and thenothers say that it is 14%. So i am a little confused about that!

Thanks in advance.

You'd get the most accurate figure by mailing admissions directly, but given that you meet your entry requirements in full and presumably have a decent PS, I'd say you stand a fair chance of getting in. Best of luck! :smile:
The offer rate is about 70 percent yes. It's just 14 percent accept that offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending