The Student Room Group

EU and medlinks

i have seen plenty of posts against them but medlinkstudents is promising me that none of this is true they are accredited by GMC. i don't want long discussion just straight forward answers for whether to trust them or not

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ncsr23
i have seen plenty of posts against them but medlinkstudents is promising me that none of this is true they are accredited by GMC. i don't want long discussion just straight forward answers for whether to trust them or not

the simple answer is do not trust them just look on the gmc website for both the we do not accept and we may accept lists and you will find EU there.
Reply 2
Original post by ncsr23

From what i know about them they both are partners and medlinks basically controls the university so going to such a university wont be the right decision
Reply 3
Original post by ncsr23

Don't go to a university that is both on the grey list and the black list as there are plenty of other safe options and also dont ever trust medlinks.
Reply 4
Original post by ncsr23

Medlinks will never tell you the truth about Europeans university because both of them are partners and they work together to scam the students they trick into paying them
Reply 5
From what i have heard they are very good option and most students choose medlinks over other agencies
Reply 6
where have you ''heard'' this from because not a single person here is saying anything good about them and i have experienced them myself but they were nothing like what you say.
Reply 7
Original post by ncsr23
From what i have heard they are very good option and most students choose medlinks over other agencies

use your own head why are you so eager to join a uni that is both on the grey and black list of GMC.
Reply 8
Original post by ncsr23

medlinks must have provided you with their contact they often do this to trick students into thinking that they are clean
Reply 9
Original post by ncsr23

There is no way any one sensible would prefer medlinks over any other agency and put their future in danger after knowing what medlinks do's to students
Reply 10
Original post by ncsr23

Because that's true what have you heard! All of those people here who are commenting on Medlink are agent themselves or working for an agency, If you text them they will suggest the agency that they work with so don't trust those comments as I can see they are scammy and they have been repeating same comments on every thread,
Reply 11
Original post by Richardrrr
There is no way any one sensible would prefer medlinks over any other agency and put their future in danger after knowing what medlinks do's to students

Which agency would you recommend?
Reply 12
Original post by Orla9099
Because that's true what have you heard! All of those people here who are commenting on Medlink are agent themselves or working for an agency, If you text them they will suggest the agency that they work with so don't trust those comments as I can see they are scammy and they have been repeating same comments on every thread,

you are the only one defending medlinks which clearly proves that you are the agent here and one guy saying something good about an agency won't change the fact that they are scammers
Which agency would you recommend?

Dont worry i wont try to put someone's future in danger by suggesting them an agency like medlinks the thing i would suggest is to apply without any agency
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 14

all of us are agents while you are a student who is defending an agency? don't try to be a joke mate and stop trying to ruin futures
Reply 15

yh listen to him and go with them so he gets paid as their agent for tricking you into joining them and ruining your future
Reply 16

i am very well aware of the fact that all this is just to make false impression of medlinkstudents and use this to make students believe they are not good enough
Reply 17
Original post by ncsr23
i am very well aware of the fact that all this is just to make false impression of medlinkstudents and use this to make students believe they are not good enough

if you really had used medlinks you would never say anything like this about them just like everyone else
Reply 18
Original post by ncsr23

No one needs to make any false impression of that scam agency because everyone knows what they do to students.
Reply 19
Original post by ncsr23

we are not making a false impression its you who is trying to create a positive impression of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending