The Student Room Group

LSE rejection (law)

Hey guys, it's almost 10pm and I just received info from UCAS track saying that I've been rejected by LSE. I'm a bit disheartened as it's still early in the year, therefore my application must have been not so good.
I'm extremely worried now since I only applied for 'good' colleges (e.g. LSE, Cambridge, Kings, UCL and Durham) [not counting Durham since even if I get accepted, I won't be allowed to go (long story)]
I'm an international student btw (from the EU)
I haven't received any feedback email yet, but I guess it is 10pm at night so... I'm just super worried about my other choices, I technically only have 3 left...
This makes me wonder if my LNAT score is a mess, I really wish we got them straight after the exam haha. Best of luck everyone else!
Original post by Coeoe
Hey guys, it's almost 10pm and I just received info from UCAS track saying that I've been rejected by LSE. I'm a bit disheartened as it's still early in the year, therefore my application must have been not so good.
I'm extremely worried now since I only applied for 'good' colleges (e.g. LSE, Cambridge, Kings, UCL and Durham) [not counting Durham since even if I get accepted, I won't be allowed to go (long story)]
I haven't received any feedback email yet, but I guess it is 10pm at night so... I'm just super worried about my other choices, I technically only have 3 left...
This makes me wonder if my LNAT score is a mess, I really wish we got them straight after the exam haha. Best of luck everyone else!

It's never wise to only apply to very competitive unis for exactly this reason. Hopefully you'll receive an offer from at least one of the other three. 🙂
Original post by Coeoe

did they get back to you?
Reply 3
Original post by Coeoe

have u heard back from cambridge about interview?
Reply 4
Original post by khana3225.312
did they get back to you?

Yep they did! They said my personal statement wasn't as competitive as other applicants. 🤧 I've gotten over it now haha
Reply 5
Original post by DataVenia
It's never wise to only apply to very competitive unis for exactly this reason. Hopefully you'll receive an offer from at least one of the other three. 🙂

I agree! However, the UK is more of a "dream" choice for me, therefore I decided to go all out. If worse comes to worse, I'll still be going to University in my own country 😆 also thank you!!
Reply 6
Original post by sadieb222
have u heard back from cambridge about interview?

Yes :smile:) I did my interview last Monday. It went not so well I have to say... 😔 I'm still grateful I even got the opportunity to interview so I'm generally satisfied. I'm a bit bummed that my dreams were crushed by my anxiety though.😆 How about you? I'm assuming you're asking because you've also applied to Cambridge? (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending