The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Sixth Form

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lila12345
At the end of your interviews did the person say look forward to seeing you in July??? Does that mean I got in or was it like an accident??? Because actual offers aren’t until March 28

you only find out if you got in or not once you get invited for enrolment, the July thing is probably just induction
But they said you will receive an offer/ status update if your application by today? Also has anyone heard back from bma, apart from the interviews back in feb
Reply 22
Original post by Gcsestudentof24
But they said you will receive an offer/ status update if your application by today? Also has anyone heard back from bma, apart from the interviews back in feb

Yeah that’s what i was thinking asw I’ve been checking my email like all the time😭
Has anyone got an offer yettt
Reply 24
Has anyone got an offer yettt

no
No response from Brampton.
Reply 26
Original post by Nazhnayoj
No response from Brampton.

Same
Original post by ibbyndow
Yeah that’s what i was thinking asw I’ve been checking my email like all the time😭

Literallyyyy its becoming a full time job atp
Reply 28
Literallyyyy its becoming a full time job atp

Frrr
Guysss it’s been 3 days when are they gonna update itttt
Original post by jisradth
Hey! I've been going to Brampton Manor since y7 and I'm currently y12. If you want to do Maths/Chem at A-Level, it is a must for you to get a 9 - they are highly competitive courses. The humanities courses are more lenient with their grade requirements - a 7 and above is guaranteed to get into that subject.

is it ok to get an 8 in maths to still have a chance to get in?
Original post by lavish.brii
is it ok to get an 8 in maths to still have a chance to get in?

Depends what subject you want to do, if you are doing further maths then you need a 9
Wait could some one answer this question pls 😭 does everyone who apply get an interview regardless of their predicted grades or are people shortlisted then given and interview and then go to the induction day
Reply 33
Original post by gstudent123
Wait could some one answer this question pls 😭 does everyone who apply get an interview regardless of their predicted grades or are people shortlisted then given and interview and then go to the induction day

I think it’s shortlisted cuz a few of my friends applied and didn’t get an interview
At the end of your interviews did the person say look forward to seeing you in July??? Does that mean I got in or was it like an accident??? Because actual offers aren’t until March 28

it's an offer for coming to their induction day in july, everyone is invited.
Original post by alizaabdulkadir
Guysss it’s been 3 days when are they gonna update itttt

Im so stressed they said 28th march and still nothingg, has anyone got an email????
Im so stressed they said 28th march and still nothingg, has anyone got an email????

ikrrr it's literally been a week !

The 28th march thing was the deadline for the last interview not for offers so don’t worry!!!
Original post by urfaverowboat
The 28th march thing was the deadline for the last interview not for offers so don’t worry!!!

Ohhh okay, tysm🤗🤗
Original post by urfaverowboat

On the website admission policy it says students will receive and update on the status of their application by the end of March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending