The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Current Edinburgh Students Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lu-Tze
i need to start paying attention to things like what day of the week it is, which is annoying

Random stalking question...Do you happen to study medicine? :teeth:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1581
nope

i do chem eng :biggrin:
Reply 1582
I'm glad to be back, means I don't need to work full time in a crappy job until Christmas :biggrin:
I'm very glad to be back! The rain outside makes me feel right at home.
Also, the library is packed! It's a sunday and term hasn't started yet - and there already is an armada of pudgey blonde rahs with trowelled-on make up taking up all of the computer space. Hooray for nothing ever changing :smile:

I'm not sure if "armada" is the correct collective noun for rahs...
Original post by StephenNeill
I'm very glad to be back! The rain outside makes me feel right at home.
Also, the library is packed! It's a sunday and term hasn't started yet - and there already is an armada of pudgey blonde rahs with trowelled-on make up taking up all of the computer space. Hooray for nothing ever changing :smile:

I'm not sure if "armada" is the correct collective noun for rahs...

I'm in the library too :colone:

/nerdfresher
Original post by spacepirate-James
I'm in the library too :colone:

/nerdfresher

Man, we're awesome.
I wonder who'll play us in the movie.

I'm on the third floor, but I'm about to go to Sainsbury's and buy myself a bit of happy.
I've literally had 4 months off but I just can't be bothered with tomorrow, evidenced by the fact I decided to take a trip to Manchester this weekend which I am only now on my way home from.
I have a language test in my first class. Welcome back. Bleh.
Reply 1587
very much not looking forward to getting up at half 7 tomorrow morning, dont think i've got up that early since before the holidays
Need to go and read tomorrow.
So glad I don't have to be in until 10am tomorrow.
I wish I was sleeping right now.
Reply 1591
I have a lecture at 9am every day at King's.
Original post by Kelz_26
I have a lecture at 9am every day at King's.

KB is way cooler than George Square. :biggrin:
Reply 1593
First day over, woo! Like that on my first day back we already have a cancelled lecture, so only needed to be in 9-11. And only in 2-5 tomorrow for a lab, easy peasy haha.
Original post by Ronda
First day over, woo! Like that on my first day back we already have a cancelled lecture, so only needed to be in 9-11. And only in 2-5 tomorrow for a lab, easy peasy haha.

My first day is done too. Only.....a lot more to go, now. :p:

Of course, I bloody finished at 1pm but I have a meeting I need to go to at 3pm, so I've got loads of time to kill. I should be reading, but guess who's surfing the internet instead?
Four months off has turned my brain into mush.
Really starting to regret not skipping first year now.
Original post by Carl Sagan

Are you currently a first year? If so, they frequently will let you skip up in the first week, as long as you have the necessary results. I know physics and maths will let you.
Original post by Carl Sagan

After one day?
I really want to sign up for tutorials so I can finalise my timetable but none of them are going live until tomorrow. I'm so impatient! Saying that, I've got a feeling my great timetable of no afternoon lectures and nothing on Friday is going to get decimated when I finally do get to sign up :p:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending