The Student Room Group

University Application help

Hi im an a level student currently studying economics, physics and history with hope of applying for a PPE degree however most of the top universities are asking for a 7 in GCSE maths however i only got a 6. Any idea if there is a way that i could still apply for this course or if there is any universities you can recommend?
Original post by bip3465463
Hi im an a level student currently studying economics, physics and history with hope of applying for a PPE degree however most of the top universities are asking for a 7 in GCSE maths however i only got a 6. Any idea if there is a way that i could still apply for this course or if there is any universities you can recommend?

GCSE requirements (esp. Maths and English) tend to be non-negotiable, I'm afraid.

You say "most of the top universities are asking for a 7 in GCSE maths". Which have you found that aren't?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
GCSE requirements (esp. Maths and English) tend to be non-negotiable, I'm afraid.

You say "most of the top universities are asking for a 7 in GCSE maths". Which have you found that aren't?

I have found that Loughborough needs a 6 in maths with A level requirements of AAB which is also the same grades as my predicted. Any other recommendations for universities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending