The Student Room Group

Is changing the type of person you are in a relationship good

I love my partner I’ve been with her for 16 months she’s the most sweetest, polite and cute individual. I love her for her for who she is, the personality she gives of and her heart. My partner feels comfortable around me but too comfortable I find nothing wrong with that because that’s how eventually I became comfortable with her I started off as shy and nervous, although if she decides to mature as a person for example she has her and try’s her odd impulsive thoughts, or she likes to open up conversations too the point she may talk too much which I don’t mind because communicating effectively the better, but if she’s saying for example do things in silence for example walking in silence, just observing silence together is there any fun within the relationship? What do I do I really don’t want her to change. Changing in the form of anger discipline and management I understand but not her as a person for example we goof around a little but as jokes and banter, or at times where she may just laugh but I love seeing her smile and have fun. And how does or what does it do to our relationship?
i have no idea what you're asking tbh, u dont make sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending