The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Geography Degree

Hii! I am applying for geography at Durham, Exeter, Glasgow, Southhampton and kings, and my predicted grades are A*AA my top choice at the moment is Durham but I just wanted to ask what the acceptance rate/offer rate for geography is at some of these universities and I am not sure if I should add a non Russel group back up in my choices.
Original post by Loliara
Hii! I am applying for geography at Durham, Exeter, Glasgow, Southhampton and kings, and my predicted grades are A*AA my top choice at the moment is Durham but I just wanted to ask what the acceptance rate/offer rate for geography is at some of these universities and I am not sure if I should add a non Russel group back up in my choices.

Hi there @Loliara,

It's great to hear you are applying to the University of Exeter!
You can find more about our admissions process here. I would say that it you meet the entry requirements and have a strong personal statement, you have as good a chance as anyone else to receive an offer! With that being said, when applying to university, I made sure to have at least one 'back-up' option with entry requirements one to two grades lower than I was predicted, just in case something didn't quite go to plan. Of course, this is entirely up to you!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any other questions!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest