The Student Room Group

Dec 7 2023 Home office Presenting Officer HEO

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kevin26
Thank you, indeed all the very best to you too. As you will appreciate and given that this is an interview process, both you and I are not at liberty to disclose anything that may compromise or jeopardise either of our chances of being successful at this stage, for fear of breach of confidentiality, it may not be best. On the other hand should I come across an generic official interview/presentation preparation from the HO I am will be happy to share with you. Once again good luck and I hope that you are successful.

Of course, I completely understand and agree with you. Thank you and all the best with your interview, I hope you’re successful.
Reply 21
Original post by Kevin26
Thank you, indeed all the very best to you too. As you will appreciate and given that this is an interview process, both you and I are not at liberty to disclose anything that may compromise or jeopardise either of our chances of being successful at this stage, for fear of breach of confidentiality, it may not be best. On the other hand should I come across an generic official interview/presentation preparation from the HO I am will be happy to share with you. Once again good luck and I hope that you are successful.

@Ameerah1299x ,

Hope you are well and your interview today went well. Did the people conducting your interview indicate to when the last interview is or when they intend to publish the interview results?
Original post by Kevin26
@Ameerah1299x ,
Hope you are well and your interview today went well. Did the people conducting your interview indicate to when the last interview is or when they intend to publish the interview results?

Hi, thank you it went pretty well, I hope so anyways ahaha hopes yours did too! They said they only have a few left over the next week or so and that the results should be out in a month or so because they have to assess the marks from about 8 week’s worth of interviews.
Reply 23
Original post by Ameerah1299x
Hi, thank you it went pretty well, I hope so anyways ahaha hopes yours did too! They said they only have a few left over the next week or so and that the results should be out in a month or so because they have to assess the marks from about 8 week’s worth of interviews.

Thank you for your prompt response, glad your interview went well. I pray, both of us have a positive outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending