The Student Room Group

DWP EO work coach - December 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mjabarkhyl16
Hi I had the 3rd status update on Monday (yesterday) between 3-4pm and then today around 10am I received an email stating I scored 24 and put on reserve list.

That was quick! i waited 2 weeks I think
Reply 21
Original post by Bumble112
That was quick! i waited 2 weeks I think

Oh really, what did you score btw? And which area did you apply to.
Reply 22
Oh really, what did you score btw? And which area did you apply to.

I got 25 and got a provisional offer in north London.
Feel so lucky because I’ve seen people in other areas on reserve list with 31. But I think London was such a huge campaign.
Reply 23
My third status was changed yesterday and I two emails this morning, one with my scores (26) and one to say I had been put on the reserve list 🙁
Reply 24
I got 25 and got a provisional offer in north London.
Feel so lucky because I’ve seen people in other areas on reserve list with 31. But I think London was such a huge campaign.

Hopefully you won’t stay on the reserves list for long but do keep us updated and vice versa
Reply 25
Original post by Nat112344
My third status was changed yesterday and I two emails this morning, one with my scores (26) and one to say I had been put on the reserve list 🙁

Congratulations 🙌🏻 what area did you apply for?
Reply 26

Cumbria and Lancashire 🙂
Reply 27
Hopefully you won’t stay on the reserves list for long but do keep us updated and vice versa

Oh no. I’m not in the reserve list. I got an offer with 25. Just saying I felt lucky.
I’m currently going through pre employment checks. This is the 5th week.
Reply 28
Oh no. I’m not in the reserve list. I got an offer with 25. Just saying I felt lucky.

Congratulations 🥳
Reply 29

There has been another advert for the same area under a different job code, I am going to double check with SSCL and if I can apply for that one while I wait and see about the reserve list, definitely looks like the results are filtering through so good luck everyone
Reply 30

Haha apologies I totally misread your message. That is amazing and indeed you are lucky to have gotten an offer with 25 marks.
Reply 31
Haha apologies I totally misread your message. That is amazing and indeed you are lucky to have gotten an offer with 25 marks.

I must say all the excitement has worn off. Applied in September. Got offer in December and still no start date
An update on the 654 - I was placed on the reserve list and yesterday received a provisional offer for my first are request! I have completed ID check and submitted all my details for pre-employment checks etc. Have you heard anything at all? 😊
Original post by RebBrooke
An update on the 654 - I was placed on the reserve list and yesterday received a provisional offer for my first are request! I have completed ID check and submitted all my details for pre-employment checks etc. Have you heard anything at all? 😊

Congratulations! I started last month finally! Hopefully
You get your start date soon.

Hi Mate what score did you get for 654 campaign?
Reply 35
I was put on waiting list for work coach role since 20th of February in Portsmouth. Who else is in Hampshire. Pls what's your experience? This has got me checking my email every min
Original post by Bonike
I was put on waiting list for work coach role since 20th of February in Portsmouth. Who else is in Hampshire. Pls what's your experience? This has got me checking my email every min

I also applied for Hampshire (667) but preferences were for Southampton. I got an offer, uploaded all my right to work documents and employment checks. I then got a call the following week offering me a start date for 2nd April. They asked if I was happy to start before all my checks came back. Have you called them or done the online chat to chase what position you are on the reserves list?
Hi Mate what score did you get for 654 campaign?

Congratulations again mate, you were amongst the highest scored I guess. I scored 24 so am still waiting 😫
Reply 39
Original post by Zoemorris1
I also applied for Hampshire (667) but preferences were for Southampton. I got an offer, uploaded all my right to work documents and employment checks. I then got a call the following week offering me a start date for 2nd April. They asked if I was happy to start before all my checks came back. Have you called them or done the online chat to chase what position you are on the reserves list?

Congratulations on your offer. I have called twice requesting to know where name is on the list but I haven't heard from them. I received an email giving 4 other options from my preferences, I chose Ryde PO33 which is very far from me but later found out I would be using ferry as a mean of transportation which is very expensive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending