The Student Room Group

DWP EO work coach - December 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bonike
Congratulations on your offer. I have called twice requesting to know where name is on the list but I haven't heard from them. I received an email giving 4 other options from my preferences, I chose Ryde PO33 which is very far from me but later found out I would be using ferry as a mean of transportation which is very expensive.

My fear is what if I don't get called till the 6 months expires
Hi all, does anyone know when there will be campaigns for London?
Original post by Bumble112
Congratulations! I started last month finally! Hopefully
You get your start date soon.

Thank you 😊 hope all is going well with your employment and you are enjoying the role?
Original post by RebBrooke
Thank you 😊 hope all is going well with your employment and you are enjoying the role?

Yes. Still going through training at the moment. A lot to take in. But will be shadowing a WC tomorrow and Monday. So hopefully that will help to make sense of everything
Reply 44
Original post by Bumble112
Yes. Still going through training at the moment. A lot to take in. But will be shadowing a WC tomorrow and Monday. So hopefully that will help to make sense of everything
Congratulations on your new role.
How many days are you to go to the office in a week?
From what time to what time?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Bonike
Congratulations on your new role.
How many days are you to go to the office in a week?
From what time to what time?

Thanks. I applied for the WC role so it’s fully in office. During training 9am -4:30pm after that you can discuss with your team leader how you want to do your 7.24 hours per day depending on the JC it can be times between 8 am to 6pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending